Where to start......
It's funny how with the first two attempts to start writing I chose to erase what I had written because I felt like I was attempting to sell myself. Let me just tell you some facts about me and perhaps you will start to get a glimpse into part of who I am.
- grew up in a small town 3 hours North in TO in the snow belt of Ontario with my parents and older sister
- played sports all of my life (hockey, v-ball, basketball, tennis, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, and the list goes on)
- my family and friends are very important to me and love them all as they have been a huge part of my life
- health and fitness continue to be a big part of my life. I believe those that play together stay together
- adrenaline is my drug of choice - I get my fix from snowboard cross, motorcycling, down hill mountain biking, beach v-ball and a few more
- love music and dancing
- making a difference for people around me is part of who I am - volunteer my time for a National Charity
- focus, commitment and drive show up in work and play
- more of an entrepreneur than an engineer but love them both
- comfortable in my skin and love to meet new people. I believe you can't know too many people as they all have so much to offer.
- spent 5 years of my life chasing an Olympic dream - wouldn't change any of it for a second. I learned so much about myself and how I operate.
- if I tell you much more there may be nothing to discuss on our first date...... joking as this is just the tip of the iceberg lol
Here are a few things I know I am looking for:
- confident in who you are
- fit and active lifestyle
- able to carry a conversation about thought provoking topics
- strong sense of family
- outgoing, fun, funny, beautiful, athletic, and smart
- has a passion in your life that you pursue
- enjoys alpine sport and winter, maybe I should add loves being outdoors as I also love summer, spring and fall
The above gives you a small idea of who I might be, however as I love to say "The best way to get to know someone is to meet them".
If there is more you would like to know I encourage you to ask. I challenge you with sending a message that you yourself would want to read. The short "Hey I like your pics" gets old fast.
Cheers and happy fishing,