Top 5 About Me:
(No narcissism. Just 33 years of experience.) [Brand new pics coming ASAP.]
1) I love to flip my pillow over in the middle of the night to get to the cold side. The dreams are cooler.
2) I can recognize the humor in any given situation, no matter how goofy or tragic. And I have great comedic timing.
3) When we are in public my attention is always focused on you. No phone calls, no wandering eyes, and no way you leave the table without knowing something about yourself that you never knew before.
4) I have amazingly deep, sky blue eyes with a golden 'luck' ring around each of my pupils. Make a wish while staring into my eyes and it just may come true.
5) This is your world. You created it. You can do anything you want in this life and there are absolutely no good excuses.
I love to write original stories including screenplays. Going to the movies. Art galleries. Traveling as far as Europe, but as close as Santa Barbara. I havn't seen the snow in seven years, so I'd really love to go away for a week this winter. Wine tastings. Hiking all over the city. Camping. I enjoy relaxing by the beach with a few drinks. Reading intelligent novels and travel stories. I like playing paintball. Even occasionally firing off a few rounds at the shooting range. The human mind fascinates me, so biological psychology is a passing interest. But, I'm perfectly comfortable with watching a little T.V. after a long day.
I want to write a great screenplay and see it made into an even better film. To watch my creation take form. I wish to make positive change in the world while living the life I choose. I have been to protests and I'm willing to stand up and fight for what I believe in. Ultimately, I crave happiness for myself and the people closest to me.
I'm not your typical guy. I've had plenty of worldly experience and I've met interesting people everywhere. I've tried a little bit of everything, so I feel like I know exactly what I don't want. I'm very articulate and can express myself clearly. I will be honest and forthcoming.
I'm a huge grunge fan and I love the music of the 90's, but I'm open to all genres. I love to hear music live and in person.
----- Silence in the snowcapped mountains at an aging log cabin with a large, glowing fireplace. Curled up with you in a quilted wool blanket with some red cabernet and great conversation.
----- Watching the sunset off an unbeaten path of coastline beach, the sun glows from yellow to orange and shimmers off the rippled water. I put my coat on your back as the breeze lightly picks up. We walk without any concern over the time, hand in hand.
----- As the glimmering candle casts it's reflection in your eyes, I lean in for a passionate kiss as the soothing sounds of Frank Sinatra echo softly through the Italian bistro in the village. We're the only ones left in the restaurant.
I like to think that I am a romantic, because this is how I see myself with the woman who can appreciate it. It's a rare situation to find someone who can be in the same place with you, at the same time, and feel the same heat.
Something like that. (Maybe not for the first date.)