I am a 49 year-old man, working on continuing my education. I have been told I look younger than my physical age. I can act like a kid-at-heart when appropriate and a mature adult when needed. I have a heart of gold, and respect others equally.
A bit more about me
- I have been single for a while. I have never been married, and will not settle on being with just anybody.
- I am difficult to read at first, but my good-hearted colors show in time.
- I appreciate life, see the humor in many things, and love to laugh.
- I am an animal lover, and have two dogs.
- I travel as much as time will allow. Australia/ New Zealand/ South Pacific, are on my wish list.
- I like to cook as much as I like to be cooked for. I like all kinds of food, but Asian foods are my favorite.
- I am studying in a field that will allow me to work with school-aged children. Empowering youth in a positive direction gives me a sense of purpose
- I do not have children of my own, but look forward to the possibility.
I look forward to your response. I don't object to being contacted, as we live in a time of equality. However, I also respect old-fashioned values. That said, don't be afraid to be the first to make contact.
Thanks for reading, and I hope to hear from you.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Let's meet for coffee/tea and see how it goes; casual, and hopefully natural. Or perhaps a walk. I have no expectations, however chemistry doesn't lie. You never know. Let's give it a try...