Now, I have a few women friends who have related their online experiences to me, so let me clear up a few things first:
1. Yes, I have a full time job.
2. No, I don't live with my parents.
3. No, I'm not obsessive, a stalker, creepy, bitter, psycho, etc.
4. Yes, I bathe regularly.
5. No, I've never been incarcerated, nor am I on probation.
6. No, I don't go to anime conventions, nor am I an avid collector of comic books.
7. Yes, I HAVE been on a date with a woman within the last 8 years.
8. Yes, I will attempt to control my more disgusting bodily functions if we decide to meet.
9. No, I'm not a midget.
10. No, I'm not on brain medication of any kind, and if I were, I wouldn't try to discuss it with you at length on the first date.
11. No, on our first date, I won't pay for the meal with gift certificates (although I do have two or three that I really need to use soon...)
There. I think that about covers the basics. As you can see, I meet MOST people's minimum requirements!
I'm looking for someone with, first and foremost, a SENSE OF HUMOR. Someone who can appreciate the humor, of, say, seeing a 6'2" dark skinned multi-racial man go to a Halloween party dressed as a Klansman (I've got the pictures, if you're interested). Someone who doesn't get offended by the occasional off-color, non-pc joke.
She should also have AT LEAST the semblance of a brain. I kind of like to discuss real stuff from time to time.
Also, I like a woman who actually has opinions on stuff. See, I'm one of those dense men...if I ask you if you like something, and you say "it's fine", I'll probably actually believe you.
That's gotten me into tons of trouble over the years....
Anyway, I actually am pretty interesting. So, if you think you'd like to chat, drop me a line. I look forward to hearing from you!