I want to date people, but everyone's profile looks the same. . .
" Soo I'm really relaxed, but hard working. I have the best family and friends. I am fine going out but could stay in with a bottle of wine just the same. I love the outdoors, wine tasting, travelling. etc."
Congratulations. So does everyone else, WHAT IS YOUR CLAIM TO FAME?
Here are some ideas from my life:
- In high school, my nickname was Coconut, for good reason. Can you guess why?
- I built a fast ass S10 from scratch for the sole purpose of kicking ass.
- As a corollary to the previous, I don't buy, I build them. (that means I can also fix your car when it breaks)
- My friend once held a record for longest distance jumped in a rental and returned it without any issues from said rental company. I intend to out do it one day.
- I go down the drag strip in a straight line to get my jollies. Sounds fun doesn't it, it really is when you have something actually fast.
- Those few times with the rental car. (teehee)
- Making things fast that have no business being fast.
- United States Marine Corps
- Playing fetch with my wiener dogs for hours at a time. I don't know what it is about a tennis ball that barely fits in their mouths' but it's funny.
Now, impress me with something actually sets you apart from the 28 year old teacher who likes to dress up her dog.
On a more serious note. I am looking for a girl with a good head on her shoulders. Some one who is pretty much done with the party/bar scene. Some one who regularly uses common sense. A girl who likes to stay fit and eats healthy. I used too all the time but the a few major injuries kept me out of the gym for a long while. I got lazy as far as fitness and I'm starting back up dieting and working out, so someone who already lives that lifestyle is a major plus. I really like the hot nerdy type girl who knows it and embraces it. A girl who loves to take chances and do things she has never done before. This next one is a big one, spontaneity. That is what makes life fun and worth living for, I had it in the Marines but it seemed to die off when I got out. I understand everybody lives by a schedule, but that doesn't always have to be that way. Some of my best times in my life were not planned at all. This is just a small example of the qualities I would like to have in a partner. If what I said above in the "claim to fame" sounds too pretentious or condescending please let me know. It wasn't meant to be that way, I figured I'd change up from the typical profile. I also have 2 dapple wiener dogs Deogie (D-O-G) and Chuck.