* Last July, I packed my bags and moved from New Jersey to Silicon Valley for a dream opportunity. Quite the adventure.
* I find it hard not to smile.
* I have a knack for picking things up quickly. Once entered a Texas Hold'em tournament and had a week to learn to play. I finished 4th out of 140 players.
* I want that crazy, undeniable chemistry- the kind where we're out to dinner somewhere and I tell you we need to get out of here. Soon.
* Full disclosure of my man-habits. I catch myself ditching my purse and trying to stuff everything in my back pockets. Sundays- September to December and hopefully longer- are strictly reserved for the NY Giants. I curse occasionally: out of excitement, not anger.
* I get the most compliments on my butt and my smile. If I catch you looking, I'll bust your chops.
* I believe in regular 6 am, 4 mile runs. My style is to make the important stuff routine and be flexible on all else.
* Others describe me as self-assured, grounded, intellectual, genuine, gutsy, caring, independent. I would also add that I can be impulsive, impatient, stubborn and for better or for worse, wear my heart on my sleeve.
* I met one of my best friends stuck in the last row on the airplane.
* I'm attracted to guys who are themselves, kind, slightly shy at first and confident in the long run, can be content driving a Honda, take initiative, hold the door open, and willing to discuss an issue. Those versatilely athletic, wicked smart, well-spoken, funny, with dark hair and handsome features get bonus points.
* I much prefer to sit next to, rather than across, from someone.
* I can drive stick and parallel park pretty well.
* Born in Taiwan, and moved to the U.S. when I was six. NJ to CA. I'm a natural blend between the East & West.
* I love wearing a dress- just like how it hugs my body. I feel equally comfortable in jeans and a tank top.
* I don't feel a need to belong. There may be over a billion active users of Facebook, but I don't think I'll ever join.
* Red is my favorite color. I'm also partial to red wine and red roses.
* While I have a general idea of what I like in guys, I'm constantly discovering what draws me in. For example, I dated a guy and noticed this beautiful coffee table at his place. Told by a friend he made it himself. I found the self-sufficiency, humility, and hidden talent surprisingly sexy.
* Madrid, Cape Town in South Africa, and Thailand are my favorite places I've been to so far, each for their own reasons. I absolutely can't wait to go on my next trip and the more dissimilar from prior destinations, the better.
* I have the appetite of a grown man and have no idea where it comes from.
* I quit my job on an equity trading desk after I was unfairly treated for a period of time. I tend to give things a chance to improve, yet ultimately you have to keep your head and standards high.
* I play violin and I'm hoping I can pick up piano again too.
* I read voraciously. Hands down, The Economist is my favorite magazine and The Fountainhead my favorite book. I can spend hours reading the Sunday edition of The New York Times.
* Very sweet when a guy offers to fix your computer, pick you up from the airport, meet you more than halfway. Thoughtfulness is hard to find.
Grabbing a bite to eat, any sporting event, live music, exploring small towns & big cities.
Best thing about me, in my opinion, is my warmth . I assure you I'm easy company.