I’ve always preferred the bulleted list approach
• I’m a teacher and I absolutely love all of my “children.” But I also love the fact that I get to send them away when the bell rings :
• While I absolutely love my job as a teacher-my ultimate dream job is to perform in live musical theatre. Shows like Wicked, The Producers, Lion King, Phantom of the Opera, 42nd Street, etc.
• Swing Dancing is my favorite style of dance, but I also just love to dance in general. Even the crazy kind of dancing you do when you get out of the shower.
• I volunteer at a local animal shelter because I’m crazy about animals-pretty much any kind. Dogs are my favorite, but usually if it has fur- it has my heart
• I have two guinea pigs that are spoiled beyond belief. Why guinea pigs you might ask…well send me a message and I will tell you
• I’m very loyal to those I care about. I have the kind of mama bear attitude, if you mess around with people I care about I will defend them to my dying breath.
• I love to travel and my goal is to visit 6 of the 7 continents before I die. Unfortunately, Antartica hasn’t quite made the cut
• I will choose the beach over the mountains any day of the week. But if you ask me to go to the mountains with you, I’ll enjoy myself there too.
• I love big cities and would love to live in one someday. Seattle is my favorite (that I’ve been to so far) so once I finish school I’m hoping to maybe move out of here. But then again who knows?
• I love to laugh and have fun. Just the other day when I went grocery shopping, I got a running start and hopped on the cart in the parking lot just for fun!
• If given the choice I will always read the book instead of watching the movie. But I do love movies too.
• I love new experiences, if I haven’t tried it yet-I will try almost anything once!
• I have an irrational fear of heights meaning skydiving is probably not something I’ll try once. However, I love roller coasters and parasailing-so go figure.
That’s all I can think of right now-I may add more later. Or if you want to know more don’t be afraid to ask!
Send me a message if you want to make a new friend-I love making new friends.
If you're looking for more than friendship you should know...Faith is a HUGE part of my life, so its important that a potential match share that faith with me. To keep it simple, do you love Jesus?
I look forward to hearing from you!
It really depends on the person. I like to have fun in creative ways. So whatever will let us get to know each other. It could be dinner and a movie, a night of dancing, a day on the beach, whatever sounds good to you, I'm usually game.
To send a message to AriaQueen85 you MUST meet the following criteria:
Age between 26 and 36.
Live in United States
Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
Must not be looking for Other Relationship
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter
Must not do drugs
Must not be married