If you "favorite" someone, at least send a message. Otherwise you just look like a creeper.
I’m basically looking for the same thing everyone is…a best friend to fall in love with and share my life. But, you really can't go out and look for that online. Things like that take time and usually happen when and where you least expect it. So, I guess what I am really looking for from this site is someone that peaks my interst enough to meet them, hopefully have a great time when we meet, and possibly be excited to see them again. Pretty simple.
Family is very important to me. They are my top priority in life and I would like to be with someone that shares those same family values as me. Laughter is also a huge priority in my life. I am a kid at heart and always will be. I jump in puddles, I play in the toy aisles in stores, and I might just randomly start dancing in the car just so other people think I'm crazy. :) I am very optimistic and try to see the positive in most things. I like to take each experience, good and bad, and learn from it. Life is not meant to be a spectator sport and you will get nowhere by just sitting back and waiting for things to happen. I am not the type of person to read an instruction manual before I use something or test the water before I jump in…I just go for it if it feels right and if the outcome is good then that’s great, and if not, oh well better luck next time.
We probably won't hit it off if:
1. You have kids. ( I want kids, just don't want to date someone who already has them)
2. Don't like tattoos. (I have many, and I will get more.)
3. Don't like to watch sports. (I watch football every Sunday and love March Madness)
4. Don't drink at all. (I like to be able to go out for occassional drinks with the person I am dating.)
5. Take everything way to seriously.
6. If you are just looking for sex. (I'm not looking for one night stands or friends with benefits)
Some of my favorite quotes:
"Everything happens for a reason"
“What you risk reveals what you value.”
“He who asks is a fool for five minutes but he who never asks remains a fool forever.”
“Fear not those who argue, but those who dodge.”
Also a few additional things:
Mean, nasty, or rude emails do not bother me. They will just make me block you.
1. Please do not give me your phone number in the first email. How do you know I'm not a crazy psycho.
2. If I read your email and don't respond in a day or two then that means I'm not interested. If this happens please do not fill my inbox with emails telling me I'm a horrible person for not replying.
3. Also, if I say I'm not interested, do not send another email a week or two later acting like it is the first time you are messaging me. I will remember you and I won't be anymore interested than I was before.
4. If your email looks like something you are just copying and pasting on emails to 100 other girls you probably won't get a reply from me. BE ORIGINAL, or at least take the time to personalize the copy and paste.
5. 2 words: Google Maps! They are great and very useful to find out where towns are located. Don't contact me to ask how far I am from you. Look it up!
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Something casual like meeting for ice cream, coffee, or drinks just to get to know each other and see if there is any initial spark.