Howdy. I'm Jordan. New to Los Angeles as of summer 2014.
I've lived in several awesome cities (such as San Diego, San Francisco, Austin and Charleston) to advance my career and now it's exactly where I want it. I've been asked why I am on here- I run a very successful business but I also am a workaholic and work 60+ hours a week. When I am not there I am either at church or the gym. I want more ways to meet good, wholesome people who share my values but I don't want to pollute the pool where I spend all my time.
I also say 'please', 'thank you', 'excuse me' and hold doors open for strangers. Social courtesies are a lost art and it's heartbreaking. Everyone has a story to tell, a path they’ve taken to get to where they are, so unless you know every detail of someone’s story, who are you to judge?
There's a few character traits anyone who knows me will tell you. I am overly generous. I think I am hilarious (even if no one else does!!). I would do absolutely anything for my friends if they needed it (as long as it was legal). I'm a social butterfly and like to know everyone everywhere. One of the key values that I live my life by is Integrity… I will always do the right thing, even when no one is around to see. I hold an executive-level position for work and put that quality into use everyday.
I enjoy the gym and eating clean, but I do not base my entire life around it. I am in the gym 4-5 days a week, do Vinyasa Yoga and cycle several days a week but I will always have curves and am 100% ok with that :) I don't really drink anymore, but that means I'm a great DD!
I am an English/Grammar fanatic. It's a big a pet peeve...I am educated. I don't really care if you have the same education level as me, since formal education is 'just an expensive piece of paper' and real world-knowledge is usually more practicable, but if you use "z" instead of "s" on words such as "itz", or if you think that "wuts up" is a proper sentence or are too grammatically lazy to type "you" instead of "u", I probably won't respond back. Sorry, Champ. If you are on the same grammatical level as I am, here's a little joke for you: Proper capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Ideal match? Christian. Kind-hearted. Slightly (ok, overly) sarcastic at the right time. Dog lover. Athletic. Taller than me (I like my heels!). Have a career, not a "job". Kind to strangers. Reliable. Honest. Willing to try my kitchen experiments but also try your own! Not here for a hookup.
Last but not least, the top 10 reasons why I am amazing and you should talk to me:
1. I taught myself sign language when I was 8. I literally opened an ASL dictionary and started at page 1.
2. I owned a Clown Company specifically for Deaf Children (yes, I was a clown!!!)
3. I have a fake belly-button.
4. I have been Hospitalized in a foreign country.
5. I have been in 2 high-speed car chases.
6. I am the first graduate with my degree at my University
7. I owned a non-profit for Breast Cancer Research--- so if you like boobies- you're welcome!
8. I grew up on a Nubian goat farm in the San Diego mountains
9. I turned my first car into a convertible.
10. I know the difference in “they're”, “there” and “their”, as well as "to", "too" and "two".
I'll throw in a freebie for fun...
11. I once started a bar brawl using my butt.
Oh, and no, not "420 friendly". Sorry, not sorry.