Howdy. I'm Jordan.
Things I like:
* muscles * beards * tattoos * 4am gym sessions*
Things I don't like:
* broccoli * Los Angeles traffic * zumba * "thugs" * neck tattoos *
I'll try to be polite and respond even if I'm not interested, but please don't bombard me with messages if I don't reply right away. That's just not cool. If I tell you I'm not interested or we wouldn't be a good fit, please don't argue with me about it. We all have things we look for- doesn't mean I am being rude.
What catches my eye? Several things, but to name a few, I look for men who are: taller, not younger, have an established career (not "just a job"), well-educated, similar religious beliefs, child-free, financially stable (does not live paycheck to paycheck / does not need roommates), articulate and doesn't use 'r' or 'u', or any other letter, to substitute actual words.
I am from San Diego originally, but have lived in several cities and most recently came from Charleston. Seeing people from all across the country lets me still believe in the good in people. I have moved a lot for work so I've been single the better part of the last 2 years. Time to change that, if I find someone fantastic. I say 'please', 'thank you', 'excuse me' and hold doors open for strangers. Social courtesies are a lost art and it's heartbreaking. Everyone has a story to tell, a path they’ve taken to get to where they are, so unless you know every detail of someone’s story, who are you to judge where they are?
There's a few character traits anyone who knows me will tell you. I am overly generous. I think I am hilarious (even if no one else does!!). I would do absolutely anything for my friends if they needed it (as long as it was legal). I'm a social butterfly and like to know everyone everywhere. One of the key values that I live my life by is integrity… I will always do the right thing, even when no one is around to see. I hold an executive-level position for work and put that quality into use everyday.
I was married for a week once. Contract marriage. TECHNICALLY I was "never married"
thanks to South Carolina Annulment laws :)
I enjoy the gym and eating clean. I am in the gym 7 days a week lifting, but will always have curves and am 100% ok with that! :) Apparenty this needs to be said: just because I have curves, it is not an indication that I am looking just for a hookup-- I'm not. I don't know when that became the standard expectation, but no.
Last but not least, the top 10 reasons why I am amazing and you should talk to me (and you actually have to get to know me to hear these stories. I won't tell them in an email.):
1. I taught myself sign language when I was 8. I literally opened an ASL dictionary and started at page 1.
2. I owned a Clown Company specifically for Deaf Children (yes, I was a clown!!!)
3. I have a fake belly-button.
4. I have been Hospitalized in a foreign country.
5. I have been in 2 high-speed car chases.
6. I am the first graduate with my degree at my University
7. I owned a non-profit for Breast Cancer Research--- so if you like boobies- you're welcome!
8. I grew up on a Nubian goat farm in the San Diego mountains
9. I turned my first car into a convertible.
10. I know the difference in “they're”, “there” and “their”, as well as "to", "too" and "two".
I'll throw in a freebie for fun...
11. I once started a bar brawl using my butt.
Oh, and no, not "420 friendly". Sorry, not sorry.