Howdy. I'm Jordan. I'll likely open with a lame joke, so please pretend I'm funny and laugh anyways.
Height and self-confidence are both very important to me. Sorry if you disagree, but this is my preference, not yours.
I have lived all over the country for work and most recently came from Charleston, South Carolina. Seeing people from all walks of life allows me still believe in the good in people. I say 'please', 'thank you', 'excuse me' and hold doors open for strangers and a man who does the same wins bonus points.
I enjoy the gym and eating (mostly) clean. I am in the gym 5-6 days a week, but will always have curves and am 100% ok with that! :)
Last but not least, the top 10 reasons why I am amazing and you should talk to me:
1. I taught myself sign language when I was 8. I literally opened an ASL dictionary and started at page 1.
2. I owned a Clown Company specifically for Deaf Children (yes, I was a clown!)
3. I have a fake belly-button. (It's an innie)
4. I have been Hospitalized in a foreign country.
5. I have been in 2 high-speed car chases.
6. I am the first graduate with my specific degree at my University. Working on my Masters now.
7. I owned a non-profit for a few years that raised money for for Breast Cancer Research--- so if you like boobies- you're welcome!
8. I grew up on a Nubian goat farm in the San Diego mountains in a family of sword fighters… Seriously. My brother even met his wife while fencing.
9. I turned my first car into a convertible.
10. I know the difference in “they're”, “there” and “their”, as well as "to", "too" and "two".
I'll throw in a freebie for fun...
11. I once started a bar brawl using my butt.
Oh, and no, not "420 friendly". Sorry, not sorry.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
I'll join the planning committee for this one.