Things I like:
* muscles * beards * tattoos * tall men * 4am gym sessions*
Things I don't like:
*broccoli* *Los Angeles traffic* *zumba*
If I wanted to hook up, I would go to a bar and would have no problem finding one… Not looking for that, so please don't ask.
I am from San Diego originally, but have lived in several cities and most recently came from Charleston. Seeing people from all across the country lets me still believe in the good in people. I say 'please', 'thank you', 'excuse me' and hold doors open for strangers. Social courtesies are a lost art and it's heartbreaking. Everyone has a story to tell, a path they’ve taken to get to where they are, so unless you know every detail of someone’s story, who are you to judge where they are?
There's a few character traits anyone who knows me will tell you. I am overly generous. I think I am hilarious (even if no one else does!!). I would do absolutely anything for my friends if they needed it (as long as it was legal). I'm a social butterfly and like to know everyone everywhere. One of the key values that I live my life by is integrity… I will always do the right thing, even when no one is around to see. I hold an executive-level position for work and put that quality into use everyday.
I enjoy the gym and eating clean. I am in the gym 5-6 days a week and like to lift weights, but will always have curves and am 100% ok with that! :) Apparenty this needs to be said: just because I have curves, it is not an indication that I am looking just for a hookup-- I'm not. I don't know when that became the standard expectation, but no. I am looking to actually connect with someone. If you message me about sex, or your profile gloats about your sexual drive, I am not interested.
Last but not least, the top 10 reasons why I am amazing and you should talk to me (and you actually have to get to know me to hear these stories. I won't tell them in an email.):
1. I taught myself sign language when I was 8. I literally opened an ASL dictionary and started at page 1.
2. I owned a Clown Company specifically for Deaf Children (yes, I was a clown!!!)
3. I have a fake belly-button.
4. I have been Hospitalized in a foreign country.
5. I have been in 2 high-speed car chases.
6. I am the first graduate with my degree at my University
7. I owned a non-profit for Breast Cancer Research--- so if you like boobies- you're welcome!
8. I grew up on a Nubian goat farm in the San Diego mountains
9. I turned my first car into a convertible.
10. I know the difference in “they're”, “there” and “their”, as well as "to", "too" and "two".
I'll throw in a freebie for fun...
11. I once started a bar brawl using my butt.
Oh, and no, not "420 friendly". Sorry, not sorry.