I moved to Charleston from San Diego in May and love it here. I've been exploring town and it is quite a welcome change!
I am an English/Grammar fanatic. If you WRITE ALL YOUR SENTENCES LIKE THIS or are incapable of using proper English (no, Ebonics is *not* English), you will not be a good match for me. I am educated. I don't really care if you have the same education level as me, but if you use "z" instead of "s" on words such as "itz", or if you think that "wuts up" is a proper sentence or are too grammatically lazy to type "you" instead of "u", I won't respond back. Sorry, Champ. If you are on the same grammatical level as I am, here's a little joke for you: Proper capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
I say 'please', 'thank you', 'excuse me' and hold doors open for strangers. Social courtesies are a lost art and it's heartbreaking.
I am a very humble person and have never thought of myself as “better than“ or “more deserving than” another, regardless of their situation. Everyone has a story to tell, a path they’ve taken to get to where they are, so unless you know every detail of someone’s story, who are you to judge? Speaking of judging- I am divorced. It was a situation where we married for the wrong reason, were married for a month (and spent 3/4 of it apart) and then got divorced quickly when his gf wanted him single. Haha. I believe in trying to make any relationship work but that was just not meant to be and I know there is better out there- hopefully in South Carolina!
There's a few character traits anyone who knows me will tell you. I am overly generous, I think I am hilarious (even if no one else does!!), I would do absolutely anything for my friends if they needed it (as long as it was legal) and I am stubborn as can be. I believe in independence and get tweaked the wrong way with people who rely on others for everything. One of the key values that I live my life by is Integrity… I will always do the right thing, even when no one is around to see.
Last but not least, the top 10 reasons why I am amazing and you should talk to me:
1. I taught myself sign language when I was 8. I literally opened an ASL dictionary and started at page 1.
2. I owned a Clown Company specifically for Deaf Children (yes, I was a clown!!!)
3. I have a fake belly-button.
4. I have been Hospitalized in a foreign country.
5. I have been in 2 high-speed car chases.
6. I am the first graduate with my degree at my University
7. I owned a non-profit for Breast Cancer Research--- so if you like boobies- you're welcome!
8. I grew up on a Nubian goat farm in the San Diego mountains
9. I turned my first car into a convertible.
10. I know the difference in “they're”, “there” and “their”, as well as "to", "too" and "two".
I'll throw in a freebie for fun...
11. I recently started a bar brawl using my butt as a weapon. It was (wait for it......) EPIC! Haha.
Oh, and no, not "420 friendly". Sorry. My job frowns upon that. I like having a job!!!
Please don't send me a hateful message if I do not respond to you immediately. That's childish and won't get a response either. You should respect the fact that there is something that I saw in your profile that just wouldn't be a good match between us. I'm sorry if your feelings are hurt but I will not respond and start a conversation if I don't think we are a good fit. Sorry, bud. :)
To send a message to SDJordan you MUST meet the following criteria:
Age between 25 and 40.
Live in United States
Live within 75 miles.
Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
You must have a picture to contact this user.
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter
Must not do drugs
Must not be married