Howdy. I'm Jordan. New to Los Angeles as of summer 2014.
I'm a Christian and my Faith is my #1 priority. Looking for someone with the same view, if he's out there :)
I've lived in several awesome cities (such as San Diego, San Francisco, Austin and Charleston) to advance my career and now it's exactly where I want it. I've been asked why I am on here- I run a very successful business but I also am a workaholic and work 60+ hours a week. When I am not there I am either at church or the gym. I want more ways to meet good, wholesome people who share my values but I don't want to pollute the pool where I spend all my time.
I also say 'please', 'thank you', 'excuse me' and hold doors open for strangers. Social courtesies are a lost art and it's heartbreaking. Everyone has a story to tell, a path they’ve taken to get to where they are, so unless you know every detail of someone’s story, who are you to judge?
There's a few character traits anyone who knows me will tell you. I am overly generous. I think I am hilarious (even if no one else does!!). I would do absolutely anything for my friends if they needed it (as long as it was legal). I'm a social butterfly and like to know everyone everywhere. One of the key values that I live my life by is Integrity… I will always do the right thing, even when no one is around to see. I hold an executive-level position for work and put that quality into use everyday.
I enjoy the gym and eating clean, but I do not base my entire life around it. I am in the gym 4-5 days a week, do Vinyasa Yoga and cycle several days a week but I will always have curves and am 100% ok with that :) I don't drink anymore, but that means I'm a great DD!
I am an English/Grammar fanatic. It's a big a pet peeve...I am educated. I don't really care if you have the same education level as me, since formal education is 'just an expensive piece of paper' and real world-knowledge is usually more practicable, but if you use "z" instead of "s" on words such as "itz", or if you think that "wuts up" is a proper sentence or are too grammatically lazy to type "you" instead of "u", I probably won't respond back. Sorry, Champ. If you are on the same grammatical level as I am, here's a little joke for you: Proper capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Ideal match? Christian. Kind-hearted. Slightly (ok, overly) sarcastic at the right time. Dog lover. Athletic. Taller than me (I like my heels!). Have a career, not a "job". Kind to strangers. Reliable. Honest. Willing to try my kitchen experiments but also try your own!
Last but not least, the top 10 reasons why I am amazing and you should talk to me:
1. I taught myself sign language when I was 8. I literally opened an ASL dictionary and started at page 1.
2. I owned a Clown Company specifically for Deaf Children (yes, I was a clown!!!)
3. I have a fake belly-button.
4. I have been Hospitalized in a foreign country.
5. I have been in 2 high-speed car chases.
6. I am the first graduate with my degree at my University
7. I owned a non-profit for Breast Cancer Research--- so if you like boobies- you're welcome!
8. I grew up on a Nubian goat farm in the San Diego mountains
9. I turned my first car into a convertible.
10. I know the difference in “they're”, “there” and “their”, as well as "to", "too" and "two".
I'll throw in a freebie for fun...
11. I once started a bar brawl using my butt.
Oh, and no, not "420 friendly". Sorry, not sorry.