Howdy. I'm Jordan.
Things I like:
* muscles * beards * tattoos * 4am gym sessions*
Things I don't like:
* broccoli * Los Angeles traffic * zumba * "thugs" * neck tattoos *
NOT MY BABY in the pictures. I have no kids.
What catches my eye? Several things, but to name a few, I look for men who are: taller, have an established career (not "just a job"), child-free, financially stable (does not live paycheck to paycheck / does not need roommates), articulate and doesn't use 'r' or 'u', or any other letter, to substitute actual words.
I am from San Diego originally, but have lived in several cities and most recently came from Charleston. Seeing people from all across the country lets me still believe in the good in people. I have moved a lot for work so I've been single the better part of the last 2 years. Time to change that, if I find someone fantastic. I say 'please', 'thank you', 'excuse me' and hold doors open for strangers. Social courtesies are a lost art and it's heartbreaking. Everyone has a story to tell, a path they’ve taken to get to where they are, so unless you know every detail of someone’s story, who are you to judge where they are?
I enjoy the gym and eating clean. I am in the gym 6-7 days a week, but will always have curves and am 100% ok with that! :)
Last but not least, the top 10 reasons why I am amazing and you should talk to me:
1. I taught myself sign language when I was 8. I literally opened an ASL dictionary and started at page 1.
2. I owned a Clown Company specifically for Deaf Children (yes, I was a clown!!!)
3. I have a fake belly-button.
4. I have been Hospitalized in a foreign country.
5. I have been in 2 high-speed car chases.
6. I am the first graduate with my specific degree at my University. Working on my Masters now.
7. I owned a non-profit for Breast Cancer Research--- so if you like boobies- you're welcome!
8. I grew up on a Nubian goat farm in the San Diego mountains
9. I turned my first car into a convertible.
10. I know the difference in “they're”, “there” and “their”, as well as "to", "too" and "two".
I'll throw in a freebie for fun...
11. I once started a bar brawl using my butt.
Oh, and no, not "420 friendly". Sorry, not sorry.