Things I like:
* muscles * beards * tattoos *
I still believe in the good in people. I say 'please', 'thank you', 'excuse me' and hold doors open for strangers. Social courtesies are a lost art and it's heartbreaking. Everyone has a story to tell, a path they’ve taken to get to where they are, so unless you know every detail of someone’s story, who are you to judge where they are?
There's a few character traits anyone who knows me will tell you. I am overly generous. I think I am hilarious (even if no one else does!!). I would do absolutely anything for my friends if they needed it (as long as it was legal). I'm a social butterfly and like to know everyone everywhere. One of the key values that I live my life by is Integrity… I will always do the right thing, even when no one is around to see. I hold an executive-level position for work and put that quality into use everyday.
By day, I am a General Manager of a hotel at LAX and have an awesome staff I am "Mother Hen" to. The rest of my time, I am a brand-sponsored athlete. I'm not an athlete because I am in perfect shape, or because I played a sport professionally. I am a brand sponsored athlete because I overcame extreme obstacles and use my struggles to help others. It's awesome. I love what I do for work and for fun and love impacting ithers.
I enjoy the gym and eating clean. I am in the gym 5-6 days a week and like to lift weights, but will always have curves and am 100% ok with that! :) Apparenty this needs to be said: just because I have curves, it is not an indication that I am looking just for a hookup-- I'm not. I don't know when that became the standard expectation, but no. I am looking to actually connect with someone.
Proper English is a big a pet peeve of mine. If you think that "wuts up" is a proper sentence or are too grammatically lazy to type "you" instead of "u", I probably won't respond back. Sorry, Champ. If you are on the same grammatical level as I am, here's a little joke for you (and before you get your panties in a bunch and send a nasty message, it's not proper syntax- it's a joke. Calm down): Proper capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Ideal match? Kind-hearted. Slightly (ok, overly) sarcastic at the right time. Dog lover. Athletic. Taller than me (I like my heels!). Have a career, not a "job". Kind to strangers. Reliable. Honest. Willing to try my kitchen experiments but also try your own!
Last but not least, the top 10 reasons why I am amazing and you should talk to me:
1. I taught myself sign language when I was 8. I literally opened an ASL dictionary and started at page 1.
2. I owned a Clown Company specifically for Deaf Children (yes, I was a clown!!!)
3. I have a fake belly-button.
4. I have been Hospitalized in a foreign country.
5. I have been in 2 high-speed car chases.
6. I am the first graduate with my degree at my University
7. I owned a non-profit for Breast Cancer Research--- so if you like boobies- you're welcome!
8. I grew up on a Nubian goat farm in the San Diego mountains
9. I turned my first car into a convertible.
10. I know the difference in “they're”, “there” and “their”, as well as "to", "too" and "two".
I'll throw in a freebie for fun...
11. I once started a bar brawl using my butt.
Oh, and no, not "420 friendly". Sorry, not sorry.