Since I like more than a pretty face, here are a few questions up front to make sure you can hold your own in a conversation:
1. Which one is an actual scientific discipline, astronomy or astrology?
2. If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
3. If the tap water is already chlorinated, why do we need hand soap?
4. Why do dogs like to hang out the window of a moving car but they get mad if you blow in their face?
5. What is the difference between England, Great Britain and the UK?
6. If one train leaves Chicago at 1:00 pm Central time heading west at 100 mph and another one leaves Los Angeles at I pm Pacific time heading east at 90 mph, what time is it?
7. Which is more dangerous, dioxin or dihydrogen oxide?
8.the Dalai Lama walks into a pizza parlor and says: "Make me one with everything". Why is that humorous?
9. Which is more likely to catch fire, a flammable or an inflammable material?
10. If you could have lunch with anyone living or dead, which would you prefer?
11. Which is better, a noble failure or a selfish success and why?
12. Which actually came first, chicken or egg and why?
13. You find a purse with $10,000 cash and a kilo of methamphetamine. Do you A. Call the police B. Leave it where you found it or C. Tell your boss you will be out on "personal leave" for a few days?
14. You see your ex broken down on the highway on a dark stretch of highway. It's beginning to snow. Do you A. Stop and help B. Call the police and report the location or C. Run over his road flares so he can't be seen
15. You can move to any foreign country you want- which one would you pick and why?
16. Is it better to give or to recieve, and why?
17. Barnacles = A. a large red outbuilding B. a shipborn mollusc or C. famous Greek philosopher
18. French kissing causes: A. rise in endorphins B. tooth decay or C. accent and rude behavior