I'm awesome. I'm clever, romantic, often cynical but always optimistic. I work full-time, I have my own place, no roommates and no kids, I don't cheat, I'm articulte and I love making puns.
I'm here looking to meet a nice girl who is in control of her life. A woman who is sweet, interested in new things, generally happy, and has a brain. I'm a real gentleman with a sarcastic touch. I try to find the humor in everything and I'm always making people laugh. No Grumps allowed! :)
* I don't like cigarettes.
* I don't play mind games.
* I don't tolerate relationship drama, communication is key!
* I'm a glass ALL the way full kinda guy. None of this half-full bullcrap!
* I've never hit a woman.
* I'd love to get married and have kids.
* I love movies.
* I always focus on things I like, not things I dislike.
* I play video games.
* I vote
* I really think people over 60 should have to take special driving evaluations every 3 years.
* I'm rarely late and I always call to update.
* I believe in evolution.
* I can say at least a few phrases in about 7 languages.
* I'm horrible at math
* I'm not religious and I can't stand the hypocrisy of alot of people but I love open discussion of philosophy and speculation.
* I love spicy foods.
* I am sometimes too open about myself (Exhibit A).
* I like to play poker.
* I get an Entertainment coupon book every year.
* I like to swear/curse whatever you f#cking call it.
* I played soccer, basketball, football, and baseball. Although I was only really good at soccer.
* I want to skydive but I won't bungee jump.
* I use Proactive.
* I'm awesome even though I know I have my faults.
* I like cartoons.
* I hate when things don't gon according to a plan...What was the point of making the plan?
My name is Josh by the way...
Normally the first date should just be someplace nice for happy hour or coffee and see if there is any chemistry first. Then if we want to actually see each other, I have really awesome date ideas. I'll prove it if we meet up.