I'm awesome. I'm clever, romantic, often cynical but always optimistic. I work full-time, I have my own place. No roommates and no kids. I don't cheat, I'm articulte and I love making puns. I look for the humor in everything. If you don't think things are ridiculous then you're just not paying enough attention!
I'm looking to meet a nice girl who is in control of her life. A woman who is sweet, interested in new things, and has a brain.
* I don't tolerate relationship drama, communication is key!
* I'm a glass ALL the way full kinda guy. None of this half-full bullcrap!
* I've never hit a woman.
* Relationships are partnerships and take two complete individuals to participate.
* I love movies.
* I play video games.
* I vote
* I really think people over 60 should have to take special driving evaluations every 3 years.
* I hate being late for anything
* I believe in evolution.
* I can say at least a few phrases in more than 7 languages.
* I'm horrible at math
* I'm not religious and I have strong feelings about certain things but I do enjoy open discussion of philosophy and speculation of origins and the cosmos.
* I love spicy foods.
* I am sometimes too open about myself (Exhibit A).
* I like to play poker.
* I get an Entertainment coupon book every year.
* I want to skydive but I won't bungee jump.
* I use Proactive.
* I'm awesome even though I know I have my faults.
* I hate when things don't go according to plan...What was the point of making the plan?
Normally the first date should just be someplace nice for happy hour or coffee and see if there is any chemistry first. Then if we want to actually see each other, I have really awesome date ideas. I'll prove it if we meet up.