- I work in implementation for a healthcare software/consulting company. It can be challenging and hectic, but also rewarding.
- I was born in Krakow, grew up in Chicago proper, and now live/work in the near burbs.
- I have a love/hate relationship with the city. I love everything it has to offer, but got the hipster urge to actually live there out of my system at an early age.
- Like everyone else on this site, I love to travel. I have a soft spot for anywhere with a lot of history, but even a quick road trip will do in a pinch.
- I have no pretensions of being an athlete, but I run a few times a week, like to hike whenever I can, and usually try to eat/cook healthy.
- Maybe it comes with the CS degree, but I'm an unabashed geek and techie. I love gadgets, bad scifi, and video games.
- What I'm looking for: someone levelheaded, smart, warm, genuine, family-oriented, and the right amount of adventurous.