Some random stuff about me:
- I work in software implementation for a healthcare consulting company. It can be challenging and hectic, but also pretty rewarding. My job is pretty varied and I get to do a lot more than just development.
- I was born in Krakow, grew up in Chicago proper, and now live/work in the near burbs.
- I love to travel. I have a soft spot for Europe or really anywhere with a lot of history.
- I'm a pretty adventurous eater and love to try new restaurants, recipes, cuisines, etc.
- I'm an unabashed geek. I love gadgets, bad scifi, reddit, board games, video games, etc. I'm not necessarily looking for someone who shares all of that, but bonus points if you do.
- What I'm looking for: someone levelheaded, intelligent, genuine, and the right amount of adventurous.