- I work for a healthcare software company in the (near) burbs. It can be challenging and hectic, as IT usually goes, but it’s also pretty rewarding. My job is pretty varied and I get to do a lot more than just development.
- Education is very important to me and I recently finished my MBA. Beyond that, I'm a sponge for knowledge and love to learn new things.
- I love to travel. I have a soft spot for Europe or places with a lot of history, but really, anywhere will do. I have vacation days to burn, so I could really use a new travel buddy right now.
- My family is pretty small, but they’re very important to me. I have relatives in Germany and Poland as well, which gives me an excuse to visit there once in a while.
- I do my best to eat healthy and work out regularly. Not wanting to look like the average software engineer is pretty good motivation.