Some random stuff about me:
- I work in implementation for a healthcare software company in the (near) burbs. It can be challenging and hectic, but also pretty rewarding. My job is pretty varied and I get to do a lot more than just development.
- Education is really important to me and I recently finished up my MBA. It was a huge pain, but hopefully worth it.
- I was born in Krakow and still have some family back in Poland/Germany. If nothing else, it gives me an excuse to take a trip there once in a while.
- Speaking of which, I love to travel. I have a soft spot for Europe and places with a lot of history (was almost a history major at one point), but honestly, anywhere will do.
- I'm a pretty adventurous eater and love to try new restaurants, recipes, cuisines, etc. I'm not much of a drinker, but I do enjoy a *good* beer.
- I'm a proud geek. I love gadgets, bad scifi, reddit, board games, video games, etc. I'm not necessarily looking for someone who shares all of that, but bonus points if you do.
- I'm an INFP, if you're into that. I'm pretty much an open book and can get along with almost anyone.
- What I'm looking for: someone levelheaded, intelligent, warm, genuine, and the right amount of adventurous.