- I work at a software/healthcare/financial consulting firm in the near burbs. I can go into the gory details, but the short version is that I have a decent career and enjoy it.
- I have a love/hate relationship with the city. I love visiting, but having grown up in city limits, I got the hipster need to actually live there out of my system at an early age.
- I love to travel. I have a soft spot for Europe or really anywhere with a lot of history.
- I'm a pretty adventurous eater and probably a better cook than you, but if you bake me something good, there is a chance I might propose on the spot.
- I'm an INFP. I'm definitely the outgoing sort of introvert and can usually get along with anyone.
- I'm an unabashed geek. I was into GoT before the show was a thing. I love gadgets, bad scifi, video games, etc. I'm not necessarily looking for someone who shares all of that, but bonus points if you do.