- I work in implementation for a healthcare software/consulting company. It can be challenging and hectic, but also rewarding.
- I was born in Krakow, grew up in Chicago proper, and now live/work in the near burbs.
- I have a love/hate relationship with the city. I love everything it has to offer, but got the hipster urge to actually live there out of my system at an early age.
- Like everyone else on this site, I love to travel. I have a soft spot for anywhere with a lot of history or natural beauty (I love hiking).
- I'm a textbook INFP, although I play an INTP at work.
- I'm an adventurous eater and decent cook, but bake me something good and it's entirely possible that I'll propose on the spot.
- I'm an unabashed geek and techie. I love gadgets, bad scifi, and video games.
- What I'm looking for: someone levelheaded, smart, warm, genuine, family-oriented, and the right amount of adventurous.