I'm attractive just not photogenic,so I left out the picture of me in the bathroom without my shirt on, with a fish(knew the fish would photograph better than me:)!And while I've attempted to be light/funny in constructing this profile,please understand I mean exactly what I have said. I want to be clear that what you read is what you get,know that it is all strongly felt.
More a BBQ than Bar meet up type person ,so here I am in a nutshell!
1.a. Intellectually honest
b. Intellectually curious
4.Every woman's dream , financially secure (I own my home+car free and clear).
5. I'll participate in religious functions (a good sermon never hurt anyone:). I do have Buddhist leanings as to life/world view.
6.I do not care who your friends are and I will not tell you what color to paint your car ,but if ANY ELEMENT of "Fifty Shades of Gray" intrigued you,all the more reason to talk?
8. Native Orlandoan, College Parker(whatever the value:)!
9.I like simple pleasures, I usually don't understand the complex ones,cooking at home is good and barbequeing by the lake and watching the sun go down is nice!
10.Shy (I'm talking wallflower shy) at first. The guitar gets me to enough parties ,sometimes I even get to take a date. Always cool to have your lady with you
11. Women are beautiful, so tattoos are like putting racing stripes on a Rolls Royce (ridiculous)!
12. Something I've learned ,when a woman cuts her hair it's either over or she thinks she's over:)!
13. Chivalry without merit is merely affectation!!!
14. You wear your baseball cap backwards ,so really you don't know where the sun shines :) ?
The pictures are 2-3 yrs. old except the black and white (8 yrs.),and the second picture 4-5 months ago. Mustache is gone (I'd grow it back if you'd like:).
I would like a partner for learning how to dance again(I REALLY am bad at this) and playing table tennis appeals to me.I like archery(but it has been awhile). I lift very light weights (lots of reps.),walk a little ,and do stretching 4-5 x a day. Swimming is my core sport.
Class, elegance,healthy lifestyle , and wise/educated matter!!!!
I'm not here to change your religion or political persuation,but I'll discuss those things. Mostly,I'd just like to share roughly the same value system regarding issues of integrity and compassion. So here is a hint ,I love dogs and kids:) I'm liberal , others may do as they will,but the conduct of my life is fairly conservative,"straight is the path and narrow is the gate"!So while I lean left,I always try to do right !