** First off - If you're a player/gamer/scammer or not from CA/USA, please skip me by.
** I just moved to Long Beach from Northern Cal and i'm only looking for a long-term, committed, and loving relationship and activity partner.. Not looking for a hookup or friends with benefits. Thx...
- I'm truly a beach bum in every sense... you'd probably catch me around the beach/bay than the mountain each and everyday...
- I'm very real and honest so i seek same...:)
*** Full Disclosure: I have updated my profile a bazillion of times on my age, but to no avail...:( I am 51 and I'm very comfortable in my own skin/age and have embraced all my flaws and imperfections...:)
*** Sorry, but i can only reply to a message and cannot see any winks, or 'want to meet me' profiles/messages since my profile is not an upgraded profile..L*
**** NOTE: Latest pics: Jan 2015, 8/14, 7/14, 6/14, 5/14, n other current ones... Please be REAL and have a current profile with more than one pics..:) I m not a superficial and pretentious girl type, i m just an average woman...I'm more comfortable in jeans n yoga pants than all decked out all the time.,,:)
- We come to Love not by finding a Perfect Person, But by learning to see an Imperfect Person perfectly..:)..
-I'm realistic; hence, I can't describe my Match by checking on a check list.....It's the intangible compatibility/chemistry that we'll know once we communicate and meet in person.
-- Just looking for a long-term match.... if it happens, great.. but no rush, no expectations.. just trying to keep my profile honest, simple with no expectations...:)... btw, i have no hidden agenda, tattoos, just a simple girl.
** I'm more attracted to brain/heart with a kind face/eyes and not brawn...:)
** - I'm a college-educated/sincere person and seek same.
-- I've been divorced for a long time and am ready now to establish/develop/nourish a relationship if the right match is found.:)
*** I hope to find a Match who inspires my mind, excites my passion and occupies my heart.
** I like a Good Man and not a Bad Boy 'cuz i'm more of a girl next door. More like a suburb/city/beach bum kinda girl..:)
-- Even though we're on a dating website, i hope that when we meet, it'd be just like 2 persons just happened to run into each other spontaneously and getting to know each other slowly like the old, natural way...:)
*** I love being in a long, loving relationship than being in a dating scene....Love is something we search for but will happen unexpectedly and naturally..:)
*** I appreciate honesty, good communication, and transparency in a relationship..:)
*** We are all on our own journeys, and we are mostly in different places on these journeys of ours. Some of our paths cross, some don't, some bump, some collide, while others move in unison. Looking for a match with similar path to merge with and choose love, give love, and be loved:)
*** I'm at a good point in my life where my kids are college graduates and I want to travel more and explore all the different cultures and wonderful people.
- I'm seeking a Quality Man n' not Quantity...:)
- I'm a One-Man Woman and hope my match feel the same way....:) I respect and treasure any chance meeting that i have with people on a date.....:)... Still hoping for my 'Last First Date' and get off of this site....:)
-- I'd rather meet in person rather than thru endless emails to see if we're compatible to each other.
- I am an East Coast (CT) transplant, and definitely a CA beach gurl and love the beach, sunset, sand, and fish tacos...:)
- I don't want a perfect person, I just want someone to be silly with, someone who treats me well and who loves being with me. I like a man with a kind eye/face and especially a kind heart.
- My friends and family would describe me as kind-hearted, normal, artsy, quirky, nerdy, spunky, sincere, kind, goofy, unpretentious, caring, empathetic, passionate, affectionate, free-spirited, and have a big heart. I like to laugh a lot, life is short..:)
-- I'm very spontaneous; I like to go to funky, retro and artsy cities/beaches to visit/ppl watch/sample local food beverages.
- I've been told I have a very youthful, and positive disposition and very spontaneous. I'm looking for same...:)
- My interests varied from eating healthy, keeping a fit/balanced life, and making happiness a priority in life.
- A Healthy life is a Happy Life and vice versa.
- Oh, and btw, I ride pink pig during my spare time...j/k......LOL...:)
- It may sound like a cliche, but I truly love to travel n explore different places n I m not much of a homebody..:-):-)
- I used to be in Engineering/Consultant Mgmt, but i'm no longer in the Tech Field. :).. Secretly, I'm still a 'closet geek/dork' and still love all the gadgets...LOL. BTW, i love TED Talks for those geeky- minded like me...:)
- Intelligence is very attractive to me and so are humor and romance....:). Hoping to find someone who'll be a Challenge and a Friend to my mind...:)
- I'd do well with a humble, laid-back, caring man and probably will not fare too well with a cynical, sarcastic man....:)...
- I like to be active to keep in shape (it's a necessity at this age...LOL); but also enjoyed my downtime..:)... I'm definitely NOT a gym rat, but it'd be nice to be able to find a match to go to the gym with me and maybe i'll show up more....LOL. Or do more hikings with my match....:)
- It has been quite a while since my last relationship and it can get quite lonely at times; but, i'm willing to wait for the right person. I'm ready to meet the right match to have that quality human connection again at all levels: physically, emotionally, spiritually, and intellectually...:). I also missed the hand-holding, and cuddling.
- I'm hoping to meet someone to date and hopefully it may lead to a LTR if it's a right match. Hence, i prefer to date only those looking for a possible LTR, serious relationship or more.
- I'm not looking for someone to Complete me; just looking for someone to share travel adventures and life's interests with..:)
-- I'm real n' flawed . I'm not into the club scenes much..:)
- I was married for 23 yrs, divorced for 9 yrs. I have 2 great kids (24 , 22). I'm family-oriented and very proud that my oldest is going for her Master Degree while the younger one graduated from UC Davis this year. I'm ver