I'm 23, which is the oldest I've ever been. Interested in meeting people. I believe in the 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong. On the upside that still leaves a 10% chance that you will get to say I told you so!..
I'm gonna stare at you like a weirdo
To send a message to
you MUST meet the following criteria:
Live within 75 miles.
You must have a picture to contact this user.
|Ok girls. If you're looking for a guy who is fun to be around, knows how to have a good time, is a great kisser and very sexy as well than this is the man. I had the pleasure of dating Adam for 2 years and we are still good friends. I hope you find what your looking for. Remember like old times Im right here for you if you need a womanly advice. HEHE.. HUGS |
roses available. Click Send Message to send
Create Your Seduction Guide.