I who was born and raised in South Africa and came to Canada in 1997. Since then, I have experienced life in three Canadian cities. Montreal. Edmonton and now charming Saskatoon.
Now that I am settled in Toon town, I found myself wondering perhaps that special someone is right here...just around this corner, so here goes:
I am looking for someone...
1. who understands the value of money. In other words, someone who doesnt have more than one credit card.
2. who would like to visit one foreign location once a year
3. who respects other people's culture and beliefs
4. who is not a neat freak or obsessive compulsive, but yet appreciates the benefits of a clean and neatly kept domicilium.
5. who is not against having a pet (small dog or cat) in the home.
Here's hoping you want the same thing.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
I work on campus (UofS), so for starters a coffee on campus would be ideal.