Just like everyone else on this site........I am a very laid back, easy going person who likes to laugh and have a good time. I love my family and friends and spending time with them. I have one daughter who is 18. She is my world! I love the outdoors, camping, canoeing, white water rafting, playing paintball, going swimming, or just having a bbq in the backyard. I love to travel and try new things. I take my daughter to DisneyWorld every Year. I like to take trips to go to different amusement parks and water parks. There are several other places I would love to travel to. I love all kinds of music and movies. I am a huge Razorbacks fan (win or lose) and I love me some Peyton Manning! I do not watch much tv, except for Netflix or unless a movie is on, football, and sometimes hockey. I love sports, and enjoy going to games as much as I can. I have been with the same company for almost 9 years and for the most days, I love my job. I just started back to college! So excited to finally finish and get my degree.
Things you should know about me:
1) I am not looking for someone to be a father to my child. I provide her with everything she needs. Please do not be offended if I do not introduce you to her immediately, I will not bring random men in and out of her life. I will only introduce her to someone I think is going to stick around.
2) I do not do drugs, please do not message me if you do!
3) I am not looking for a one night stand or a friend with benefits, please do not message me if that is all you are interested in.
4) I am looking for someone who shares some similar interests as I do, but look forward to learning about your interests as well.
5) I am a plus sized girl, but stay very active. If you are looking for a skinny girl, sorry that is not me.
If you want to know anything else just ask me.
First dates tend to be awkward, so something informal, dinner or coffee where we could talk and get to know each other a little more. I am open to suggestions. Paintball? I have extra guns! :)