READ CAREFULLY that way we don't waste each others time.
Ok the absolute main thing you should know about me is this....I'm a one chance person. I don't play the three strikes rule, you get one chance and that's it. So for all of you who like to play head games, don't waste your time. If you plan to meet then don't follow through you just lost your chance. If your talking to multiple women and blew me off for one of them because you thought she was better, or prettier, guess what you lost your chance. If you've made it this far and your still interested then please read on.
I work out every day, and I walk about 5 miles a day. I'm not like every other women on here. I know exactly what I'm looking for, and what I'm not. Life is way to short for drama and BS.
1. Im not interested in any big over weight guys, sorry im a small petite woman an over weight guys just dont turn my head sorry.
2. I do like younger guys, but i will date a guy my own age, if he sparks my interest.
3. I'm not interested in anyone fake I'm 100% real and genuine and I expect the same.
I'm pretty much just a simple country girl that loves doing guy stuff lol. I was raised by my father so i've always been a tomboy.
1. Im not a materialistic person, i don't care about what fine objects you possess or how much money you have. Im looking for what you have in your heart.
2. Im not looking for a father for my children, they already have a dad, but if your the right guy, they would like to be your friend.
3. Im not looking for a guy to support me or my kids, ive done just fine with doing that myself. Thats not what im about.
What kind of guys do i like: Well im a total sucker for a guy in a uniform dont know why, i just think they look sexy as hell an ya just gotta love a country boy/cowboy, if your afraid to camp dont waste my time. I also like a man that is muscular an built, they dont have to have a 6pk or nothing just dont look like your about to give birth thats just nasty. Lets face it you wouldn't be interested in me if i had more rolls than the Pillsbury dough boy, well unless you like big women. I want someone i can trust thats the most important thing in a relationship. Im 100% faithful to who im with an i expect the same in return. Cheating is for losers, you might as well stay single if thats what your gonna do. Sorry to anyone that this offends but im very open an honest about what i like an dont like..sorry.
What im looking for is this: The one that i miss when i can't be with him, the one that makes my heart skip a beat when he touches me an makes me melt with every kiss. The one that will be faithful, honest, trusting, caring, respectful an loving. He must be fun natured an love kids an animals. An above all must be willing to spend time with me.
Help me save a life today an join your local ASPCA.