I have a great sense of humor and enjoy interacting with others.I have a warm smile I do believe . I also write short stories which is my true passion and do a radio show on alternative health and nutrition 4 times a week.
What would be nice is to find someone with the following qualities
1. Have most of your body parts
2. Nutritionally oriented
3. Communication skills
4. I don't think this is too much to ask for but then again I could be wrong.
5. Have a willingness to try and develop a relationship as it does not happen over night
6. Have a great sense of humor
7 A woman who has been through the emotional wars of a relationship and still standing and smiling.
8. Mastered the art of listening
9. This being said, this is my story and I am sticking to it
10. Communicate on an intimate level and not afraid to be vulnerable when communicating their true feelings. It takes time but I have plenty of that
What irritates me
1. stickers on fruit as I can not get the stickers off my fingers
2. Cutting open a watermelon only to find it taste terrible and is all mushy
3. People who smile and say, have a nice day and don't really mean it
4 Flushing the toilet and it keeps running.
5. Hearing a song I dislike and can not get it out of my head all day
6. People who can not see the natural beauty of their surroundings because they are too busy texting
7. People who continue to answer their cell phone when you are meeting with them.
8. Sports casters that use the word hero to describe a player who won the game when the true heroes are the single moms that raise their children all by themselves with no help from anyone.
9. People who put money as their number one goal in life.
10.Using an old vacuum that is loud and can't pick up the dirt.
11.Monsanto and all the other Bio Tech companies that are poisoning out food supply and killing a lot of good people every year
12. Leaf blowers with the loud and irritating noise early in the AM when you are trying to sleep. gives Gardeners a bad name
13. Shopping carts with one bad wheel while you are trying to shop. I already workout and don't need another workout
14 . People who stop at the bottom of the escalator, creating a people jam
Below, is who I am. Everything is truthful and to the best of my knowledge, correct. My favorite quote comes from Mark Twain, The truth is rare, use it sparingly. I do not adhere to this philosophy unless I am speaking to a politician or the IRS
I workout and exercise and I am very much into Nutrition and a healthy lifestyle.
I also like to pedal around on my bicycle and stay active. I also like writing short stories which I enjoy very much.
I like all types of music. My favorite artist is John Lennon.
I also believe communication is the most important factor in a relationship and I have learned how to listen over the years. This is a collective effort by both parties and I need to know what my partner is feeling and going through and more importantly, wants.
I have no drama in my life or emotional baggage and would like to meet someone who is on the same page.
If you are real and have a heart without the drama then feel free to drop me a line. Keeping fit and someone that is into nutrition is a big plus for me . A Great sense of humor goes along way with me as well.