I love this city and enjoy spending my days exploring all it has to offer. You might find me spending time with friends scouting new neighbourhoods and restaurants, petting a few dogs, checking out a film, taking in the view from the seawall, hosting a dinner party, hitting the town for a drink, or watching the game.
Pancakes + bacon = breakfast bliss. Real dogs don't wear sweaters. Planning the next trip, even if it's just a weekend getaway, is half the fun. Pineapple will never be on my pizza (it's cool if it's on yours...). Fuzzy blankets & grilled cheese are true comfort. Listening to the radio and using a library card should always be in style.
I'm in a good place in life - with a meaningful career, with where I'm headed, proud of my contributions and where I've been - and am looking for the right person for a special, supportive, mature relationship.
- You're someone who has an active interest in the world and our community and what happens in them - not someone who just wants to watch them pass by.
- You live a full life, but are willing to make time and space for a relationship.
- You're looking for more than an activity partner for your hobbies or outdoor pursuits. While it would be great (and important!) to have some common interests, one of your friends will need to ride on the back of your motorcycle or ski alongside you.
- You're open-minded and adventurous in your own way but level-headed, wanting to explore and share whatever comes your way.
- If you're in for late night Vietnamese, sharing a giant bag of sour candy and (can handle) listening to the occasional 90s tune, then all the better!