Update: This summer has been boombastic. Never thought I would be invited to so many interesting gatherings, parties, outings and etc. However, I'm a big fan of the Autumn season. Don't know why...just something about the cooling weather, the change of the seasons. I see Summer and Winter as the extremes, and Autumn (or Fall as Americans like to say) and Spring as transition seasons. Maybe I like change? Maybe I voted for Obama? lol! Anyways, business trip to Atlanta for the first time next week. What to do ...what to do!!??? I'll figure something out!
1. Responsible, but have a FUN streak.
2. Work and play hard
3. Knowledgable and well read. You'll know when you speak to me :)
4. Curious (has a lot to do with point 3)
5. Travelled with a passion to learn new things (has a lot to do with points 3 and 4)
6. Speak three languages (relates to the above as well)
7. I'm Chinese/Spanish/Chilean.
8. Lawyer (now there's the rub)
9. Black Belt in Judo ...cause why not? ;)
3. Sense of humor
4. Curious (get your mind out of the gutter...that's not what I meant!:)
6. Can hold an intelligent conversation
7. Enjoy dancing
8. Are somewhat philosophical
9. Confident in your womanhood without being a feminist.
I like to cook so If you're lucky enough you may have the chance to experience one of my home cooked meals (western, asian, fusion, whatever), If you're a keeper, I enjoy hitting up the farmer's market to pick up some fresh herbs, a bottle of wine along the way, and making a delicious meal before relaxing for the rest of the evening.
.....we should also hit some art galleries, live music events, or go wandering through the hills or forest on a long walk.