These days I find myself really focusing on improvement and realizing that life has so much more to offer and I think it is time for me to really start taking advantage of everything that is out there. When I say I am focusing on improvement, I mean the whole package - physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and every other "ally".
So, let me tell you a little more about who I am:
- I am a horrible golfer, but I still enjoy the game greatly.
- I am a good listener.
- I am someone who thinks about giving before he thinks about getting.
- I am a sports enthusiast - especially lacrosse, baseball, football, golf and hockey.
- I am an amateur home improvement expert (and I stress amateur).
- I am in search of my "one".
- And I am much more, but something has to be left to the imagination.
Now, who are you? Well, if you are my ideal match you are intelligent, you have a sense of humor, you aren't afraid to share your opinion, you are outgoing, you are you and we have chemistry. You are basically someone who makes me want to strive to keep improving. So if you are who I think you are, say hi and let me know.
It can be a mix of things from just sitting in a coffee shop to bowling to mini golf to whatever we decide. There is so much to do. Zoo is another great idea. Zero pressure just walk, talk and get to know each other