Right now Im enjoying my life in sunny Florida and being young and carefree. Im in the middle of getting my Double Masters in Marine Biology & Marine Environmental Sciences. My day to day life is varied. I go from getting up before sunrise and taking care of day old sea turtles, getting paid to dive in fish tanks, teaching undergrads, or working with manatees in Port Everglades. I work and study hard so I love to relax on the weekends.
- Avid dog lover, some cats.
- Movies are great but so is a beer and a bar.
- Going out with my friends for some drunken fun is a plus.
- A southern girl that knows how to lay on the sarcasm.
- Sports events are a lot of fun and great dates.
Things I dont like:
- Men that are over-confident or under-confident. You need to have a balance.
- Dumb chick flicks
- Cucumbers in salads.
- Overly dramatic people.
I grew up in Atlanta and can appreciate a guy with good manners. Men that cant handle chivalry need not apply.
Im looking for a guy that is compatible intellectually, laid back, preferrably around 6 ft., can relax one day and be active the next, loves dogs, and has a great sense of humor.
To send a message to love4thesea you MUST meet the following criteria:
Age between 27 and 35.
Live in United States
Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
You must have a picture to contact this user.
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter
Must not do drugs
Must not be married
Must not smoke