It's hard to not enjoy life in sunny Florida. I'm in the middle of getting my Double Masters in Marine Biology & Marine Environmental Sciences. I'm uncomplicated, laid back, and very career-devoted, but I love to enjoy my time off! 90's alternative, rap and hip hop, and dance music are my jams. Country is not my thing, but I do enjoy the occasional concert with my country loving friends. I grew up in Atlanta and can appreciate a guy with good manners. Men that cant handle chivalry need not apply. I'm looking for a guy that is compatible intellectually, laid back, taller than me, can relax one day and be active the next, loves dogs, and has a playful attitude about life.
- Movies are great but so is a beer and a bar.
- Going out with my friends for crazy fun is a plus.
- A southern girl that knows how to lay on the sarcasm.
- Always catch the Braves when they are playing in town.
- Visited 4 new states in 2 years and want to continue the trend.
I dont like:
- Miami guidos
- Dumb chick flicks
- Cucumbers in salads
- People that can't handle their own drama