It's hard to not enjoy life in sunny Florida. I'm uncomplicated, laid back, and very career-devoted, but I love to enjoy my time off! 90's alternative, rap and hip hop, and dance music are my jams. Country is not my thing, but I do enjoy the occasional concert with my country loving friends. I grew up in Atlanta, automatic bonus points if you are from GA. Men that cant handle chivalry need not apply. I'm liberal and agnostic, so if you're conservative it's not going to work.
I'm looking for a guy that is highly intellectual, laid back, around 6 feet or more, can relax one day and be active the next, loves animals, and has a playful attitude about life. Silliness is a big plus. Must be ready to travel!
- Movies are great; so is a beer and a bar
- A southern girl that knows how to lay on the sarcasm
- Always catch the Braves when they are playing in town
- Visited 6 new states in 3 years
- 10 concerts from April to July 2016
I dont like:
- Dumb chick flicks
- Cucumbers in salads
- Arrogant pricks