There is no individuality if your idea of being different is to follow the trend.
Yes sir yes sir! Back in the south and quite pleased about it. Ok so I'm new to this part of TN and don't have people out this way so let's get me out of the house and do something! I don't have any expectations of anything. Life has a funny way of saying "EFF YOUR PLANS" so I just roll with it. Everything works itself out over time. With that said let's get it rolling!
PSA: Please don't message me if…
1) You are flaky (you know who you are dammit!)
2) You have a busted weave (just because it’s human hair doesn’t mean you get to weld it to your head forever)
3) You smell like lukewarm skunk anus (no, the sun isn’t in their eyes, it’s your stankin ass!!)
4) You are certifiably insane (It’s only gonna be one crazy mofo up in here and that’s ME!!)
5) Your breath is hotter than the bottom of Satan’s nutsack (I value my eyebrows. That is all)
6) Any of your exes have appeared on America’s Most Wanted or The First 48 (I ain’t all that handsome, but I’m waaay to cute to be dodging bullets or fighting 300 lb ex cons)
Other than that, I’m here, I’m freezing, I’m bored stupid, I’m far from shy and I don’t have sh*t better to do. Hey, you. Yeah YOU right there. Stop being shy and say something!
If for whatever reason you can't get me on here try facebook https://www.facebook.com/corey.stovall.9
I'm pretty good about responding to people
There are 2 reasons someone may not want to meet you:
1) they don't like you
2) they are hiding something