I consider myself a confident and easy going guy, with a witty but sharply sarcastic sense of humor. I am looking for a serious long-term relationship with a woman who is a good communicator.
Every day, I wake up with 1 primary goal:
"Be a better version of myself."
I'd prefer not to talk too much about myself, it seems to me to come across as disingenous anyways. Many people on here do nothing but brag about themselves (or worse, humblebrag). How many of them seem all that honest and straightforward to you? I'll leave it up to you to find out all of my best qualities on your own.
Instead, I'll leave you with a list of negative qualities. Don't those always take you the longest to discover on your own?
1) I am too sarcastic (even my close friends cant tell sometimes)
2) I am too messy (not 'earthquake zone' messy, but still)
3) I drive too fast
4) I swear too often
5) I'm half Italian, yet twice as stubborn
6) Close friends have described me as 'The Sheldon Cooper of the IT field' (is that a negative?)
7) I can't stand country music (Johnny Cash is allowed)
8) I have a preset schedule (thursday night = family dinner night, friday night = gym night, Sunday = lazy Sunday)
9) I watch wayyyy too much t.v. (so do my coworkers, it rubs off)
10) I have a horrible memory for important stuff (birthdays, anniversaries, technology saves my a$$)
It was not meant as a top 10 list...
It feels awkward enough meeting someone from online for the first time, keep it to something simple until the 'real' first date. Coffee or tea and conversation to start?
After that, I'll come up with something we both will likely enjoy. An art gallery (I'm an idiot when it comes to art, but trying to learn), mini golf, ice skating (i can't skate, all the more entertaining), rock climbing.