Me: smartass, sarcastic, observant, realist, spontaneous, open minded, physically active, animal lover, family oriented - wanting kids is a must. I feel like I'm at a pretty fun/interesting time in my life. I'm old enough to be beyond all the games and nonsense that often times comes with dating when you're younger, but young enough to still enjoy all the fun that life has to offer.
You: pretty much me but with longer hair and girly parts
Some more stuff about me:
- I'd really like to learn how to dance. Swing, salsa, and ballroom interest me the most.
- I've recently gotten into more outdoor activities like rafting and hiking and would love to find someone to do these more with in the future. I'm also interested in rock climbing and kayaking.
- I love trying new restaurants. I also like trying different kinds of wine. If we could try a new wine at a new restaurant, all the better.
- Baseball is my favorite sport and I unabashedly root for the Pirates. Going to a Pirates game on a warm summer night is one of my favorite things to do.
- I'm awesome at setting people up for the "Surely, you can't be serious" joke from Airplane. Sadly, this joke is lost on most of today's unwitting audience.
- I believe in and abide by the concept of "pay it forward".
- I've never outgrown the desire to run through a grocery store parking lot, jump on the back of a shopping cart, and ride it to my car. Yes, I will do this if we begin to date. Yes, you will probably be embarrassed by me doing this, no matter how cool you are.
- While I possess no musical talent or ability whatsoever, I am a huge fan of music. I love talking about top artists, songs,
and albums of all time. If you're truly interested, message me for my top five artists of all time.
More about you:
- I'm attracted to women who are confident, ambitious, and strong in character, but who display these traits quietly and humbly.
- I'm looking for a woman who possesses the ability and a willingness to communicate. Communication is key for a successful relationship.
- I'm looking for a woman who knows who she is and what she wants out of life. I like a woman who is independent and has her own mind.
- Ideally, you'd enjoy a balance of going out and staying in. I love going out and being active, but sometimes there's nothing better than curling up on the couch and watching a movie.
- I'd like someone who doesn't take life too seriously. To quote Van Wilder, "Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere." There's too much fun to be had in life to dwell on the negative.
- And last, but certainly not least, a similar sense of humor as mine. If you can drop a well timed "That's what she said" into a conversation, we're off to a good start.
Ultimately, I'm looking for my best friend. I have a good life and great family and friends, with which I am truly blessed. I'm just looking for the right person to make everything I already enjoy in life even better.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
I'm pretty open to anything. But I wouldn't mind doing something a little off the beaten path. Zoos can be fun for a first (or heck, even hundreth) date. Coffee shops can accomodate good conversation, however I hate coffee. I can't stand the smell of coffee. So on second thought, let's maybe skip the coffee shop.
I know it's a bit cliche, but drinks in an open, somewhat quiet atmosphere can be a great first date.