I'm one of the few girls out there who actually watches Sports Center every morning to catch up on all the sports news!! I love watching baseball, football and basketball. I enjoy relaxing on the beach and going out and having a good time. I'm also caring, considerate and always willing to give a helping hand if needed.
If you're a guy who is between 35 and 50, is taller than me, loves to talk sports, thinks of others before yourself, and who doesn't smoke, then you're the one I want to meet!!
I'd also like to share the following observations I have made, after viewing numerous profiles:
1) I think it's safe to say that the majority of guys on here are down to earth, laid back, easy going, they work hard but play harder, don't like drama, they love to laugh, and like to live life to the fullest.
2) Chances are, it won't work out between us if you:
- wrote any of the things I just mentioned, on your profile;
- are over the age of 25 and still taking pics of yourself making different signs with your fingers;
- feel the need to write on your profile that you love to make money;
- are wearing sunglasses in all of your pics; (especially night time and indoor pics. I mean...come on...really?)
- wear colored contacts;
- stated on your profile that you don't smoke, yet have posted a pic of yourself holding a cigarette;
- have a cat;
- feel the need to post a pic or pics of yourself surrounded by a harem of girls;
- have a profile that is 20 paragraphs long;
- have a profile that is less than 2 sentences long; and
- spell dining like this: dinning. (Sorry, that just drives me crazy)!!!!