I wrote to you because you seem kind and self-confident; to me those are what matter the most. I’m both. There are a lot of other things I think I am but since self descriptions may be misinterpreted by strangers I’ll avoid adjectives about me and just give you the facts.
- I played violin in a college orchestra, organ in a church, and fiddle in a bluegrass band but never listen to any now.
- I had a strong career in Silicon Valley
- I took road tours on motorcycles including one that crossed the country
- As a hobby I directed the Indy car team I co-owned to its series’ championship
- in ’97 I learned that if a stranger who’s high hears voices telling him to drive into me and kill me while I’m standing on the sidewalk that he’ll try to do it. I retained every bit of my intelligence and recovering from the severe traumatic brain injury I received when my skull cracked his windshield has just been a large challenge I’m glad I’m alive to handle.
- I really am 6’1”.
- I eat and exercise to keep my stomach flat
- I’ve ballroom danced for years and still take lessons
- I like disco and the blues and I still enjoy hearing the rock and roll I grew up listening to.
- I don't follow any team sports anymore but I’d enjoy attending a sport’s game together if you're a fan or participant.
- If we meet you’ll see who always gets the door, carries the heaviest bags and gets your coat and the car; I’ll always be a gentleman.
- Other things that’ll happen if we meet are that you’ll get to laugh often, receive many compliments, and just relax.