Take a chance.......... because you will never know how absolutely perfect something could turn out to be.
As always to get the true essence of someone it is better done in person, and until that happens....Here is a little bit about me......
- I like to keep things simple... you know the K. I. S. S. principal... why complicate life any more than what it is.
- I am in awe of a beautiful sunset, falling snow, coffee with 4 cream, watching a bird in flight, a brilliant red rose, monarch butterflies,
sitting by the water's edge and seeing it's magnificence, silence and being in gratitude of everything, these things and more moves my spirit.
- I enjoy intelligent conversation about life, relationships, family and personal passions of things and ideas that truly move us.
- Attracted to Native drumming, Native Culture and their philosophies on life. ( must have been one in another lifetime...lol)
- I love to go and see a movie preferably a comedy, live theatre ( a sweet perk of working in the theatre biz)
- Creative Cooking with someone ( you cook and I clean.....or vice versa if you insist :))
- I have 3 cats who are pretty spoiled and we share the same mutual adoration
- I quit smoking 3 yrs ago..... a great accomplishment and I'm very proud of myself!
- I believe in the mystical.....not everything has to have a reason to be.....it just is....
- I listen to a variety of music from country to vintage rock and everything in between, as long as it has melody and can understand the words, I like it!
- My passion is working in theatre in the wardrobe aspect which is challenging and yet a lot of fun and its great to get paid for that.
- I have 2 girls who are successful in their career choices and pathways in life which makes me extremely proud.
- I am looking for friendship first, to find someone with whom I share similar interests and discover what others we want to check out and explore.
- The journey of our Life is meant to be fun and pleasurable and its always more enjoyable with someone else....Tempting? Intriguing?.... Gee...I hope so!
- Life is for deep kisses, Strange Adventures, Midnight Swims and Rambling Conversations!....... sooo whatdaya think?
Life has just 3 rules: Paradox...Life is a mystery. Don't waste time trying to figure it out.
Humour... Keep a sense of humour, especially about yourself. It is a strength beyond all measure.
Change... Know that nothing stays the same. ( Peaceful Warrior)
Be Happy in this moment...for this moment is your Life!
Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, Leave the rest to God
Say what you mean, mean what you say....and don't say it mean.....Cuz... the words that you use....MATTER!.......Priceless!
A person's most useful asset is not the head full of knowledge but a heart full of love, an ear ready to listen and a hand willing to help.~ Anonymous
Gee Whiz after reading this through I'd date myself! although that'd be kinda lonely for these lips don't kiss themselves Honey!...........lol
Lets Keep it Uncomplicated........ We can decide when the time comes. Just no bungee jumping, I'm not a fan of bungee jumping!
Words of great wisdom.......Take your time getting to know someone its time well spent.