Old enough to know better, young enough not to care, experienced enough to do it right! .... Sooooo.....take a chance.......... because you will never know how absolutely perfect something could turn out to be.
- I like to keep things simple... you know the K. I. S. S. principal... why complicate life.
- I am in awe of a beautiful sunset, coffee with 4 cream, watching a bird in flight, a brilliant red rose, monarch butterflies,
sitting by the water's edge and seeing it's magnificence, silence and being in gratitude of everything
- I enjoy intelligent conversation about life, relationships, family and personal passions of ideas and things that truly move us.
- I love to go and see a movie preferably a comedy or some live theatre (a sweet perk of working in the theatre biz)
- Creative Cooking with someone ( you cook and I clean.....or vice versa if you insist :))
- I have 3 cats who are pretty spoiled and we share the same mutual adoration
- I quit smoking 5 yrs ago..... a great accomplishment and I'm very proud of myself!
- I believe in the mystical.....not everything has to have a reason to be.....it just is....
- I listen to a variety of music from country to vintage rock & everything in between as long as it has melody & can understand the words I like it!
- My passion is working in theatre in the wardrobe aspect which is challenging and yet a lot of fun and its great to get paid for that.
- I have 2 girls who are successful in their career choices and pathways in life which makes me extremely proud.
- I am looking for friendship first, to find someone with whom I share similar interests and discover any others we want to check out and explore.
- Life is for deep kisses, Strange Adventures, Midnight Swims and Rambling Conversations!....... The journey of Life is meant to be fun and pleasurable, always more enjoybable with someone...... Tempting? Intriguing? ..... Gee I hope so!
Life has just 3 rules: Paradox...Life is a mystery. Don't waste time trying to figure it out.
Humour... Keep a sense of humour, especially about yourself. It is a strength beyond all measure.
Change... Know that nothing stays the same. ( Peaceful Warrior)
Be Happy in this moment...for this moment is your Life!
Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, Leave the rest to God
Say what you mean, mean what you say....and don't say it mean.....Cuz... the words that you use....MATTER!.......Priceless!
A person's most useful asset is not the head full of knowledge but a heart full of love, an ear ready to listen and a hand willing to help.~ Anonymous
WoW... after reading this through I'd date myself! although that'd be kinda lonely cuz Honey!...these lips don't kiss themselves :-)