1) dont simply say "hi" or "how are you?" if you want a response. i like to know the person i am talking to can carry a conversation and those opening lines often go no where. and please dont try it to be sarastic.......unless you follow it with something good :)
2) i love to wear my heels. for everything if i could. so yes, i like my men tall
3) i'm confident in myself and want someone confident in themselves. if you get to a first date, dont kill it by asking 20 times if i want to see you again. if you have to ask, chances are i dont.
4) if you get my number, dont kill it by getting mad when i dont respond to your text within 30 seconds.......be happy you got my number
5) i like being social but dont confuse that with being the party girl. yes there is a difference
6) i want someone to paint my toes when i dont feel like doing it
7) i would rather spend your time than your money
8) i like going on dates but hate dating
9) i dont need to be spoiled but want what i deserve. to be treated like a queen
10) not the best at spoiling someone but want to find my king
11) (referring to #7) would rather be spoiled by your time and affection than showered with your gifts. spoiling doesnt mean bought and paid for
i will update the simple things about me as i think of them. if your interested check back or message me and ask yourself. sorry if some are a bit to straight forward but i'm tired of the bs and games. i know what i'm looking for but dont ask what that is. if it turns out to be you............you'll know
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
an activity we both enjoy doing, hiking, playing pool, bowling (even though i suck at both of those). i found somtimes the lunch or dinner thing can often leave time for "forced" conversation. if you're already doing something you both enjoy, getting to know each other can come more naturally.