Adjectives: easy-going, open-minded, soft-spoken, likes to try new things.
Music: Utada, Sarah Slean, Melissa McClelland, musicals, Barenaked Ladies, Michelle Branch, Sarah McLachlan, Weezer, Rufus Wainwright, West Side Story, Wicked, Elvis Costello, John Mayer, YUI, Audioslave, Lauryn Hill, Emily Haines, Metric, Imogen Heap, Sara Bareilles, LIGHTS, Nelly Furtado (before "Promiscuous") and more...
- cute t-shirts
- purchasing physical copies of CDs (not digital copies)
- chocolates and cakes...i have a bit of a sweet tooth
- anime. crunchyroll.com, anyone?
- gay-themed films
- to work for arts organizations in a communications/PR angle
- to be as green and eco-friendly as possible in my own life
- to take up singing lessons again, when i can afford them...hopefully that will be soon.
- to lead a happy life with interesting stories to tell when i'm old
Originally from Toronto/Scarborough, but moved in with my boyfriend in Sudbury a few years ago to take on a career move. If you're looking to meet new people, feel free to send me a message =]