1. You've forgotten your password and you are entering it wrong. Click HERE to retrieve your password.
2. You may be typing your username incorrectly.
3. Your profile may be up for review - try logging in again in 48 hours to see if your profile is back in the system.
4. You've been deleted from POF.com due to one or more of the following:
a. Email addresses, website addresses, or phone numbers were included in your profile.
b. Not enough information in your profile description.
c. Indecent content, nude images, duplicate profiles, or harassment of other users.
d. We immediately delete escorts, scammers, spammers, anyone trying to sell something on POF.com, and anyone trying to direct members to other websites.
If your profile did not contain any of the above, please accept our apologies as our system wrongly identified you, and you’ll have to create a new profile.
In order to prevent the login page from appearing over and over again you need to activate your cookies. You can do this by clicking on Tools on your browser, then Internet Options, then Enable Cookies, or set the security setting to anything but High.
If you go through the process of deleting your profile, it is gone for good. We cannot restore your profile. If your account was deleted and you have been banished by the computer that means you broke some rules. The most common reasons for being deleted are:
1. Like every other major site we block users from Africa, Romania, Turkey, India, Russia etc.
2. You are under 18 years of age
3. You uploaded nude/bad images
4. A lot of users reported that you were rude/mean and you gained a lot of blocks
5. Soliciting people for any reason or sending spam
6. You had fake or duplicate profiles - you may only have ONE profile on Plentyoffish at a time
7. You didn't complete the sign up process fully and our system removed your profile
Plentyoffish is the only major site that regularly removes users we believe are not fit to use our service. About .5% of users are deleted for being repeatedly rude, mean, harassing or insulting to other users.
Did this not address your issue? Try here...