... you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how blessed you are.
Some Random Good AND Not So Good :) - Facts About Me:
- If you are easy-going, fun, energetic, positive, athletic guy who loves life, let's hang out :)
- I have watched Hangover, Braveheart, Gladiator, Bad Boys II, Casino, Heat, Crash, American History X and Wedding Crashers too many times!
- You can't fake chemistry; it's either there or it's not
- "Ultimate source of a happy life is our inner value." - Dalai Lama
- This one I think goes well with my personality of "Hopeless Romantic": Not much of Justin Bieber fan but the kind of love I long for is the kind that gave birth to his "Nothing Like Us" - so heartfelt and full of emotion...Would want nothing more than to love someone that much and have someone love me back just as much...the best feeling in the world!
- I believe that most people are good-hearted people despite the fact that I've been screwed over/hurt by some many times....hey it's life. I'd rather give someone the benefit of the doubt then live life thinking that everyone around is out to hurt me and has their own little agenda in life
- Love this movie quote: "When life gives you lemons, just say '**** the lemons,' and bail
- Often people make decisions based on their checklists instead of the things that really determine a 20-30 or a 40-year relationship like consistency, kindness, values, laughter, and trust
- Betty White's show "Off Their Rockers" frigging rocks!!!
- I loooooove food, which prompts for splitting my residence between my pad and the gym, lol
- Another of my favorites: “Write all the bad things that have been done to you in the sand; write all the good things that have happened to you on a piece of marble.” – I often remind myself to have it as my motto in life
- You can't make someone like you or want to be with you just as you can't change someone unless they want to change
- I am easy-going, down to earth, compassionate, giving, affectionate, calm, warm and kind
- Feel equally comfortable in a T-Shirt, jeans and snickers and in a little black dress paired with some high heels
- Chemistry helps get you started but Character is what makes it last
- Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck
- 99% of the time I will give people a second chance
- If someone stabs you in the back then you are one step ahead
- I get very cranky/irritable when I am hungry at which point I could care less if the whole planet Earth is going up in flames (OK not that bad, but you you've been warned, lol)
- Things that are paramount to me in a relationship: Respect, Honesty, Loyalty, Communication and Trust
- I am of European decent and have been in the states for 14 years now (don't worry legally and with US passport, lol)
- Looking for a man who is into a healthy life style as I am and works out regularly, keeps in shape and eats healthy (I PROMISE WE WILL CHEAT BY EATING PIZZA AND SWEETS ON WEEKENDS :D)
- Like fine dining but I also love Taco Bell!! :)
- It sometimes irks me when people don't capitalize names
- I don't read manuals
- Don't take my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance and my kindness for weakness
- I give money to homeless and often find myself fighting tears when I see a homeless person with a dog
- Often told that I am intelligent, sweet, witty, sexy and intimidating (not sure why on the last one)
- "Everyone is living in their own reality, continuously finding evidence to prove what they want to believe." ~ Alan Cohen
- I take friendship seriously and with me you will have a true friend for life
- I can be at time stubborn, sensitive and impatient
- Can cook and bake some pretty good stuff - runs in the family - my grandma was an amazing cook!
- LA traffic doesn't bother me
- "You block your dream when you allow your fear to grow bigger than your faith." ~Mary Mann Morrissey.
- Try to always remind yourself how good you have it in comparison to those people who have so little in life
- I believe in Universal energy and that each of us is a creator of our own destiny; so ultimately your life is what you make it out to be
- The Ocean (water view) calms me down
- You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing
- I believe that regret is one of the worst, if not the worst, feelings one can experience
If you are still with me and interested/have questions, just email me ;) Happy fishing!
*** THE LANE OF LOVE IS NARROW; THERE IS ROOM FOR ONLY ONE ***