- Too logical; eQ>iQ
- Funny (I think so...aha)
- Mannered; understanding
- Family oriented
- New to SoCal from the Bay
- Ambitious; works hard, naps hard. (Haha, I also party every so often)
- I prioritize things in life quite often; well-balanced, so takes a bit to place anyone new on top of that list
- Somebody that I could better myself with
- Preferably on the same humor page
- I enjoy learning and hopefully I could be learning new knowledge from you
- Somewhat like me from above?
The 90/10 Principle: 90% of the things that happen in your life is controllable, so you can't blame anything/anyone that things aren't working out.
Anyways. Just talk. Say something. Always down for a great conversation.
(Please. You don't gotta talk like you from some prestigious school, but at least talk like you can be respected and don't be butthurt so easily. Bottom line, if we get along, great, if we don't, don't force it. I'm a great friend also.)
(Lmao @ #byefelipe. Highly recommended iG.)
When was the last time you had a good, a real good, genuine conversation? Where two ppl just get lost into deep thoughts that stretches and leads to other topics continuously. Where the two are just picking at each other's brain and really opening up and want to know more about each other endlessly without sexual intentions but romance hovers above to create memories of current excitement of different emotions from triggering each other's thoughts. And everything surrounding is tuned out. Slowly just one person is really engaged in the other person's voice and the way they talk then switch.