Online Dating in Lead for Free

The only 100% Free Online Dating site for dating, love, relationships and friendship. Register HERE and chat with other Lead singles
Create Your FREE Profile Here! | Refine Your Search


Free Dating
Rocky Mountain High
I believe in quality not quantity. I enjoy a healthy lifestyle and was vegetarian/vegan for about 20yrs. Now I am mostly vegetarian and buy organic whenever I can find it. I enjoy ethnic food. My inte

Rapid/Trempealeau/Ft Collins South Dakota  GypsyMoon33 43    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
Like to find a honest partner
I am just a regular decent guy. Honest and trusting. I ride a motorcycle and have been over most of the US on it. Like to travel on the bike or car. Usually just ride the bike in the Hills now

Rapid City South Dakota  jjhd02e 66    Single Man Seeking Women

Free Dating
Shy guy looking for a sweet woman
I love to run and exercise. I care a lot about my health. I absolutely love the black hills and would like to stay in the area. I enjoy hiking, fishing, camping, horseback riding and I am an avid bowl

Sturgis South Dakota  Rosco2rk 33    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
Hit me up
I'm looking for new friends and possibly more...

Rapid City South Dakota  Nate0503 25    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
New to the fish tank
New to rapid city. Originally from California. Just seeing what's out there and going with the flow.

Rapid city South Dakota  Tyler_D95747 29    Single Man Seeking Women

Meet Singles
Must love cows
First off-- It made me say what I was looking for. Honestly, let's talk and just go from there. Say hi!! 99% of the time I will respond. The other 1% I'm probably really busy. Might check a message th

Sturgis South Dakota  moose546 24    Single Woman Seeking Men

Online Dating
Let's chat
Looking for some to go and do things with this summer. No drama no bs if it leads to ltr so be it. I am not searching for a long term deal but won't cast one away. Don't me scared lets chat I don't bi

Whitewood South Dakota  dakotadom 45    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
caring person
i like to go out in the hills go camping plus riding atvs i like going to the lake long as it is the outdoors i dont care i like to do computer work too play video games and all that stuff

Dalhart tx South Dakota  dnikolas244 22    Single Man Seeking Women

Free Dating
I'm a musician and a business owner.
I've owned my own heating and air conditioning business since 1988. I've also owned my own recording studio since 1991. I'm a scuba diver, of coarse a musician, and I love to travel. I've been to seve

Rapid city South Dakota  TroyLJames 50    Single Man Seeking Women

How's your life?
Greetings! I am 26 years young and am fortunate to call the Black Hills my home. I'm on this site to put myself out there as well as to see if anyone here catches my attention (or vice versa). I'm not

Lead South Dakota  ddwd24 26    Single Man Seeking Women

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 
 
aberdeen dating
Belle Fourche singles
Crooks dating
Dell Rapids dating
Ferney dating
Hitchcock dating
Interior dating
Ipswich dating
KYLE singles
Lead singles
Ortley dating
Parkston dating
Pierre singles
rapid city dating
RapidCity dating
sioux falls singles
south dakota singles
spearfish dating
Tea singles
Worthing dating
Yankton dating