Online Dating in Okc for Free

The only 100% Free Online Dating site for dating, love, relationships and friendship. Register HERE and chat with other Okc singles
Create Your FREE Profile Here! | Refine Your Search


Start meeting new people in Okc with POF!

Start browsing and messaging more singles by registering to POF, the largest dating site in the world.

Dating Online
A Little bit Sassy. (Can't see meet me)
I am California born and new to Oklahoma. I like to explore and find beauty in all things. Love music and art. I am a bit of a nerd but I embrace all that I am. Looking to meet new people that have th

Okc Oklahoma  sheedevil66 50    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Online
A woman who has her life together
I'm steph I'm 30 I'm in a masters program and I work full time I love the gym I go every day and my dogs are my family. I have my own place and love to go bowling to movies to standup comedy outdoors

OKC Oklahoma  stephd8012 30    Single Woman Seeking Men

Free Dating
Work hard, play harder, an laugh about yesterday..
I

okc Oklahoma  joshua9896 31    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
Mr.make your day
Well I'm a very big fan of music

Okc Oklahoma  pooh0066 28    Single Man Seeking Women

Meet Singles
i just want someone who challenges me.
I'm a total and complete nerd... Star Wars, Star Trek, Marvel, DC, Harry Potter, etc etc, that's my jam. My dialogue is 90% movie quotes laced with sarcasm and witty rhetoric, the other 10% is wonder

OKC Oklahoma  hannahbear1720 31    Single Woman Seeking Men

Online Dating
Lets kick it
I like to think of myself as being outgoing, I like to travel and meet new people.

OKC Oklahoma  qrus_cr4ig 32    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
IG - westsidegotti60
Find out

Okc Oklahoma  boone60 22    Single Man Seeking Women

Free Dating
let's get to know each other
Love to play b ball and just chill and relax

Okc Oklahoma  fablousgg1 28    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
Where all the white people go
Update after three surgery I'm starting to feel better I'm ready to continue so back on been almost almost 3 yrs .first of all if you dont have a pic of yourself now and not of you at your best 30

Okc Oklahoma  undissided 48    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
Don't send me a dixk pic thanks I won't respond
I'm 28 looking to meet someone special I don't ask for much! But we're at the age where I'm not looking for a street hustler or someone who's still living off other people. Must be employed and have

Okc Oklahoma  RonniBooshay 28    Single Woman Seeking Men

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
 
Ada dating
altus dating
Ardmore singles
Atoka dating
Bartlesville singles
blackwell singles
bristow singles
Broken Arrow dating
broken bow singles
checotah dating
Chickasha singles
choctaw singles
Claremore singles
Coweta dating
Del City singles
duncan dating
edmond dating
El Reno dating
Elk City singles
enid singles
grove singles
guthrie singles
Harrah singles
Henryetta singles
Idabel dating
lawton singles
mcalester dating
midwest city singles
Moore singles
Muskogee singles
Mustang singles
Noble singles
norman singles
okc dating
oklahoma singles
oklahoma city singles
Okmulgee singles
Owasso singles
Pauls Valley singles
Ponca City dating
Poteau singles
Pryor singles
purcell singles
Sallisaw singles
sapulpa singles
skiatook dating
Stillwater singles
Tahlequah dating
tulsa dating
Vinita dating