Online Dating in Plano for Free

Meet thousands of local Plano singles, as the worlds largest dating site we make dating in Plano easy! Plentyoffish is 100% Free, unlike paid dating sites. You will get more interest and responses here than all paid dating sites combined!

Over 1,500,000 Daters login every day to Plentyoffish.com, we are the market leader in Canada, UK, Australia, US, Ireland and New Zealand, so come meet and chat with other Plano singles Register HERE


Dating Service
Enjoy the little things
Hi Im kalelah like hanging wit my friends and family. I like going out and having fun. I listen to all kinds of music. I like to play basketball and softball. I'm a shy person at first but once I get

mesquite Texas  kalelah 24    Single Woman Seeking Men

Online Dating
Gemini man
I'm a divorced father with a 6 year old daughter that I'm very fortunate to have in my life. I'm a patient man, chivalrous also a military veteran who loves to have fun and share lIfe's pleasures. I

Euless Texas  Saintsfan4ever67 47    Single Man Seeking Women

Free Dating
hello there
Hello, recently moved to Irving from Jacksonville Florida. I am an IT professional living a simple healthy life. I d like to meet someone be freinds and possibly more.... Thx for your timeĀ¤

irving Texas  markprof 35    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
"Be Careful For What U ask For"
Ok...I'm at it again hopefully for the last time....here goes!!! A little a bout me-I'm from Monroe/ Winnsboro, Louisiana...I have 2 girls 24,14 and 2 grands...I'm very laid back person...HATE arguing

Dallas Texas  ChocolateSwirl14 42    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Online
Hello!
Hi! I'm Wendy. I have two cats named Fuzzy and Gigi. I love most animals. I dislike birds. I'm a friendly person. I'm shy at first but once I'm comfortable with you I tend to say crazy things and just

Wylie Texas  wendolynmarie 22    Single Woman Seeking Men

Free Dating
kik: buddbeatz ig: buddbeatz
First off im sorry but im not looking for love on pof! Jus kinda silly to meet I would like to meet someone cool n chill cuz I am chill n laxed type of guy! I like a lil excitement every now n then bu

dallas Texas  djuan87 27    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
2 wrongs don't make a right but 3 make a left.....
I'm looking for someone that's not too materialistic, but I prefer someone that's not. Things are simply things. Possessions don't make a person. I appreciate individuality. Crave it, really.

Dallas Texas  GoodGuyInDallas 39    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
Let's do this!
I enjoy working out and bike riding. I work out about 3 to 4 times a week. I eat healthy about 90% of the time. The other 10% is enjoying happy hour specials and sushi. I'm a big music fan and a a

dallas Texas  allabtyou 43    Single Woman Seeking Men

Meet Singles
If it happens, it happens!
Hey, here's a little bit about me:I have an 8 year old who is my LIFE! I listen to almost any kind of music. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I hope that one day I can go to scho

Grand Prairie Texas  _Monika_ 25    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Service
Le'Sha
If you want to get to know me the skies the limit so just ask and I'll be sure to respond back. Im a very open-minded person and I try not to judge a book by its cover. Don't be afraid I'm a pretty ni

Dallas Texas  LeSha1989 24    Single Woman Seeking Men

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
 
abilene dating
amarillo dating
arlington dating
austin dating
baytown dating
beaumont singles
brownsville dating
bryan singles
Burleson dating
carrollton singles
college station dating
Conroe dating
corpus christi dating
cypress singles
dallas singles
denton dating
el paso dating
Euless dating
fort worth dating
frisco singles
garland singles
grand prairie dating
houston dating
Humble singles
irving singles
Katy singles
killeen singles
laredo dating
Lewisville singles
lubbock dating
lufkin singles
mcallen dating
McKinney singles
Mesquite dating
odessa singles
pearland singles
plano dating
Richardson singles
round rock singles
san angelo singles
san antonio singles
san marcos dating
Sherman singles
spring singles
temple dating
tyler dating
Victoria singles
waco singles
weatherford singles
wichita falls singles