Online Dating in Wausau for Free

Meet thousands of local Wausau singles, as the worlds largest dating site we make dating in Wausau easy! Plentyoffish is 100% Free, unlike paid dating sites. You will get more interest and responses here than all paid dating sites combined!

Over 1,500,000 Daters login every day to Plentyoffish.com, we are the market leader in Canada, UK, Australia, US, Ireland and New Zealand, so come meet and chat with other Wausau singles Register HERE


Dating Online
I could be looking for you!
I quilt and crochet, but do many other things as well. I like listening to the music I grew up with, but also like country. I am a very caring and understanding person who is looking for her knight

Ashley Wisconsin  looking54455 55    Single Woman Seeking Men

Free Dating
upforanything
Hi this is the fun part where I tell you everything about me, I'm very active and I'm into the usual guys stuff cars, sports, hunting. My life is going well and have it in order so I'm just looking

wausau Wisconsin  baldy823 30    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
living tue dream
I like the out doors, I shoot archery and pool, my strength s are resourcefulness and reliably. Most scary movies I do not like watching but I will. Enjoy watching sports but not that into them...I lo

birnamwood Wisconsin  jmidnight 23    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
Put ze candle back!
Thank you, POF men, I've now seen approximately 453 bathrooms, and the inside of approximately 367 vehicles. I've learned that 63% of men in my area have iPhones, while the remaining 37% have androids

Near Wausau Wisconsin  FarmGirlVagabond 29    Single Woman Seeking Men

Meet Singles
Looking for my goofball
I like fishing, sports of any kind and being with my 14 year old son. Anything else just ask...

wausau Wisconsin  snowey14 38    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Online
A little about me....
I am a very social person. I love music of all genres, sports and animals.

Schofield Wisconsin  hotsommer28 28    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Online
Outdoorsman
If you want to get to know me just ask.

Edgar Wisconsin  nowak_a 24    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
What a dead sea !! :)
Hey there I'm 28 live in a small town. I'm big into the outdoors I hunt,fish,trap,Ride Horse ,shoot pool,darts,camp,horseshoes ect.. I'm always ope to anything and will try anything you only live once

Wittenberg Wisconsin  Fishingmaster86 28    Single Man Seeking Women

Free Dating
Want someone special to share my life
I like motorcycling but don't own one at this time. My current goal is to get my house paid off.I like to make my yard look as nice as I can. At one time I spent a lot of time hunting but don't d

Auburndale Wisconsin  rmbchevyusa 60    Single Man Seeking Women

Meet Singles
Hello Ladies
I'm a guy that likes to have fun, by going fishing, a brewer game, or growing my garden. I make beer as a hobby. I like to can a lot of my garden. Hard rock is my favorite Music. Rush is my favorite b

Antigo Wisconsin  gearman9 51    Single Man Seeking Women

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
 
appleton dating
Baraboo singles
Beloit singles
Burlington singles
chippewa falls dating
De Pere singles
eau claire dating
Elkhorn dating
Fond du Lac dating
green bay singles
janesville dating
Kaukauna singles
kenosha singles
la crosse singles
LaCrosse dating
Lake Geneva singles
madison dating
Manitowoc singles
Marinette dating
marshfield singles
Menasha dating
Menomonee Falls dating
Menomonie singles
milwaukee dating
Muskego singles
Neenah singles
Oak Creek singles
Oconomowoc singles
oshkosh dating
Pewaukee dating
platteville singles
racine dating
Reedsburg dating
rhinelander singles
rice lake singles
Shawano singles
SHEBOYGAN dating
South Milwaukee singles
stevens point singles
Sun Prairie singles
superior singles
Tomah dating
Waukesha singles
Waupaca dating
Wausau dating
wauwatosa dating
West Allis dating
west bend singles
Whitewater singles
WISCONSIN RAPIDS dating