Online Omaha Dating Service

The only 100% Free Online Dating site for dating, love, relationships and friendship. Register HERE and chat with other Omaha singles
Create Your FREE Profile Here! | Refine Your Search


Dating Service
Leaving it up to fate
So here I am, just seeing what's out there. I'd like to find someone who I can connect with. But there's too much just to put on here. The only way to truly get to know someone is by talking to the

Omaha Nebraska  leaving2fate 27    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
3 seconds of courage can change your life
I'm a young adult I still believe even though my age says differently lol, I'm the type that's down for about anything and love trying new things. I love to coach youth sports and love to still compet

Fremont Nebraska  bignolan7874 32    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
Starting a new chapter in life
New to the dating sene . Excited about meeting some new people. I'm honest & expect the same in people. Insist on enjoying life ,like positive people around me. Enjoy hunting, fishing, motocross & mot

Omaha Nebraska  heretoseve 44    Single Man Seeking Women

Free Dating
Hello Miss Lady!
I like to watch TV, movies, and sports. I am originally from Illinois, so I root for the Bears, Bulls, Cubs, and the Illini. I enjoy staying home as well as going out to a restaurant/bar, sporting ev

Omaha Nebraska  ottill 43    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
You're in for a treat.This is gonna be interesting
I don't know what to expect from here. It's hard to take it serious at times...it's like were all window shopping.... And now Were playing how much is that doggy in the window.If I had a m

Omaha Nebraska  InThisMoment12 30    Single Man Seeking Women

I can divide by zero...Seriously
Average sane guy looking for some fun with a woman. I would love to meet a like minded person who wants to meet, hang out and have a few drinks. Talk, listen and get to know someone new. See what h

Someplace North Carolina  John3884 35    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
Still tryna figure out which bait 2 use...
I'm Rashad a 34 years young also I'm a barber, n been a barber since March of 2006, a few things about me... I'm a big sports fan, love college football on saturdays, love a female that loves college

Omaha Nebraska  Dubba-ub 35    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
custodiant incedendo (Latin)
I"ve come to understand that it does'nt really matter what I put here. Chances are 85% will not read it so lets stick to the basics for the other 15%> I work full time>i have a car>I ha

Omaha/Benson Nebraska  lopokets204 44    Single Man Seeking Women

Meet Singles
.....
I would say I'm not like most women my age. I have a great stable job, house, and car. I know what I want and I'm not afraid to go for it.I like the outdoors, camping, four wheeling, and just a r

Omaha Nebraska  blueyedgrl1425 29    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Service
Enjoying life....
I thrive on adventure. Whether it's walking among ancient civilizations in Greece, backpacking through Alaska, or hiking/bathing in hot springs in Big Sur, I am always up for new and exciting adventu

Papillion Nebraska  Sjv4 28    Single Woman Seeking Men

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
 
Alda singles
Ayr singles
beatrice dating
Beaver Crossing singles
Bee dating
Brady singles
Cozad singles
Daykin dating
fairbury singles
Gering dating
Glenrock dating
Gothenburg singles
grand island singles
Hartington singles
Hershey singles
Holdrege dating
Howells dating
Inman singles
Kearney singles
KImball dating
La Vista dating
LaVista dating
leicester singles
Leigh singles
lincoln singles
Malmo dating
Mascot dating
Merriman singles
Minden singles
Nebraska City singles
North Platte dating
Oconto dating
omaha dating
Papillion dating
Pilger singles
Plattsmouth dating
Prague singles
Prosser dating
Scandinavia singles
Scottsbluff dating
South Sioux City dating
Stromsburg singles
Tekamah singles
Thurston dating
Ulysses dating
University Place singles
Wahoo singles
Wausa dating
Willowdale dating
Wynot dating