Online Dating in Maple ridge for Free

The only 100% Free Online Dating site for dating, love, relationships and friendship. Register HERE and chat with other Maple ridge singles
Create Your FREE Profile Here! | Refine Your Search

Dating Online
honest effort
**Please only message me if you are between the ages of 33 - 40**Hi everyone, I'm putting in an effort to find my significant other. I am a caring, courteous, and friendly individual wh

Surrey British Columbia  vlookupgoodguy 35    Single Woman Seeking Men

Meet Singles
Class & Humor :)
FRIENDS FIRST ****** Hi there,-------1st of all..R U on this site to meet..!!!!!!!..I have to ask, because some fellas are making a career out of this. I am here to hope

Coquitlam-lower mainland British Columbia  personality_etc 58    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Online
ATTENTION: Need someone to help me find my keys...
I’m 70% water and you are to so we already have that in common. Let’s try and fill in the remaining 30% with some common interests so we can have a good time together.I’m a fun loving active

white rock British Columbia  Enthusiast_of_Life 26    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
Message away
Looking to add another wolf to the Wolfpack. A teammate for beer pong. Someone to mini golf with. Somebody who enjoys the same stupid activities in which I do. Staying in or going out, I'm good with

Langley British Columbia  turkeybake 25    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
Hey, I'm 28 years old, living in Aldergrove. I am looking for friends and dating just nothing serious at this time. No hook ups please. I would like to meet some interesting people and have some fun a

Langley British Columbia  MaryJaneSMP 28    Single Woman Seeking Men

Meet Singles
Love is a serious mental disease. - Plato
Well I was born here, moved away, traveled, worked and studied around some of the world, mainly Europe, for a few years. I've been back living in Vancouver for several years and established myself car

North Vancouver British Columbia  Drenj1 34    Single Man Seeking Women

Hakkuna Matata
PICTURES ARE PRIVATE ASK TO SEEWhere to start....well I'm currently in my last year of my double major and hopefully going to medical school. I live an active life style and am currently a varsit

Vancouver British Columbia  vann604 21    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
Someone laid back and sweet, who's into something (music, skateboarding etc, whatvr your "thing" is) someone who has personality, who isn't too shy but just a little, a gentleman... who has

Cloverdale British Columbia  buddyyaar 27    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
Looking for someone to light my BBQ
I am a down to earth, fun, intelligent, attractive woman looking for the right connection with someone. I’m not into playing games (well, maybe board games). I am looking for someone who is fun, inte

Port Coquitlam British Columbia  BlueEyedGirl7373 40    Single Woman Seeking Men

Online Dating
were the loyal ones at im talking about the real
hahah what is a profile just words to my ears...haha im 20 btw.. its simple but hard to explain i add a little funk to the brain..

Surrey British Columbia  scottdog619 23    Single Man Seeking Women

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
abbotsford dating
Aldergrove dating
burnaby singles
campbell river dating
Castlegar dating
chilliwack dating
Comox dating
coquitlam singles
Courtenay singles
cranbrook dating
Dawson Creek singles
delta dating
duncan singles
Fort St John dating
kamloops dating
kelowna dating
Ladysmith singles
langley singles
maple ridge singles
Merritt singles
mission dating
nanaimo dating
Nelson dating
new westminster singles
north vancouver singles
parksville dating
penticton singles
pitt meadows singles
Port Alberni dating
Port Coquitlam dating
Port Moody dating
powell river singles
prince george dating
Prince Rupert dating
Quesnel dating
richmond dating
Salmon Arm singles
Sooke singles
Squamish singles
surrey singles
Terrace singles
Trail singles
vancouver singles
vernon singles
victoria dating
West Vancouver singles
Westbank dating
Whistler singles
White Rock dating
Williams Lake dating