Online Dating in Chapel hill for Free

The only 100% Free Online Dating site for dating, love, relationships and friendship. Register HERE and chat with other Chapel hill singles
Create Your FREE Profile Here! | Refine Your Search


Meet Singles
southern class
I hate ketchup! I like correct grammar and the spelling of the words 'a lot' irratates me when pushed together.I like to watch movies; not to mention I own a ton myself. I could watch a gre

holly springs North Carolina  gingermo90 24    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Online
no sucess, but I'm having fun..
No sucess.But I met some very interesting peoples.. Trustworthy loving and God fearing man. Born and raise in Miami, Florida. I have 3 daughters who is the joy and love of mylife. I enjoye running an

Cary North Carolina  Ervinmc3 45    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
looking for friends
?

durham North Carolina  ncjb52 42    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
who i want to be
Im 6'1 very athletic and competitive I strive to reach all goals I want to accomplish.

everywhere North Carolina  ogtonymoe 25    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
wants a relationship
i like to hang out wit friends watch movies,go shopping and i love to cook,i like to cuddle especially when its cold outside. my goals in life is to become an R.N. i listen to r&b sum rap and hip pop

Durham North Carolina  regina_marie2011 23    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Online
click add to cart+proceed to checkout
Does height measures ones love? Does the size of ones body,determine how much they can love? If you are genuinely attracted to a person and there is a mutual attraction,then height nor size will ever

Raleigh North Carolina  lakerkidd757 37    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
:)
I am a very funny, sarcastic, foot in my mouth kinda guy. I will have you laughing literally 90% of the time you are with me, with the other 10% you wanting to kill me because I said something I proba

Raleigh North Carolina  James1578 36    Single Man Seeking Women

Meet Singles
laugh and have fun
I love my job, and co-workers. Recently relocated from Atlanta and love it here so far. I like trying new things and not afraid to stand out. Life is an amazing journey and I'm here to enjoy it. If yo

Morrissville North Carolina  EngineerJones 31    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
I'll BE THERE FOR YOU
Hello about my self. Well I love being outdoors ,I try to stay fit by eating right work out a little ride my bike along the greenways of Cary & Apex, I like fishing spend a lot of time out on la

Apex North Carolina  Crazy4u52 52    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
Still Looking...
Single mom. Extremely picky about who i end up with. Loves animals. I have a 4 year old daughter, full custody. I have a good 8 to 5 job. I don't get out much unless it is to take my daughter somewher

Burlington North Carolina  SRS9190 24    Single Woman Seeking Men

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
 
Albemarle singles
apex singles
Asheboro singles
asheville singles
boone singles
Burlington dating
Camp Lejeune singles
chapel hill singles
charlotte dating
CLAYTON singles
cornelius singles
Dunn singles
durham dating
Elizabeth City singles
fayetteville singles
fort bragg dating
gastonia singles
Goldsboro dating
greensboro dating
havelock dating
Hendersonville dating
hickory singles
high point dating
Hope Mills singles
hubert singles
huntersville singles
Kannapolis singles
Kernersville dating
kings mountain singles
lenoir singles
lincolnton dating
Lumberton dating
Mebane singles
Mooresville dating
morganton singles
new bern dating
Raeford singles
raleigh singles
reidsville dating
Roanoke Rapids singles
Rocky Mount dating
sanford singles
Shelby dating
spring lake dating
Statesville dating
Wake Forest dating
wilmington singles
wilson dating
winston salem singles
Winston-Salem singles