Online Congers Dating Service

The only 100% Free Online Dating site for dating, love, relationships and friendship. Register HERE and chat with other Congers singles
Create Your FREE Profile Here! | Refine Your Search


Start meeting new people in Congers with POF!

Start browsing and messaging more singles by registering to POF, the largest dating site in the world.

Dating Online
Looking to see what is out there :)
Ask me and I will describe :)

Bronx New York  crog26 28    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
I can cook, too.
I'm a whiskey-drinking, cake-baking fool with incurable wanderlust. I like writing songs about stuff I'm doing (I'm doing this as I type this), skipping whenever it's appropriate (and sometimes when i

Manhattan New York  rhapsodyinbluejeans 27    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Online
Wassup
Sup

New York New York  Kayslay17 25    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
Hi
Not to good at this stuff so if you like to kno something don't be hesitant and ask. Probably will answer lol thanks for looking at my profile

New York New York  chrismw204 30    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
Hey hey
Please do not message me asking if I wanna hang out with you and your man because the answer is NO. if you're interested in chatting then feel free to message me. I'm Cuban and Puerto Rican, very stu

North jersey New Jersey  mzc37 37    Single Woman Seeking Women

Dating Service
Remembering those who made the ultimate sacrifice
Hello, Gentlemen,Thought I'd share something that's become painfully obvious to me; for 99% of you, I won't be your type, mostly because of my body. As for the other 1% who might be int

NNJ New Jersey  1973annie1973 44    Single Woman Seeking Men

Online Dating
M. I. L. F. LIFE
Hi,im Shynice I am 27 yrs old female from Atlanta Georgia. But is currently living in New York City. I recently just ended a six year relationship with my ex girlfriend and is looking to get out

New York New York  Shyjah_mom2apriince 27    Single Woman Seeking Women

Dating Online
Awaiting my tattooed queen...
*Future NP* ;)*Creative and outgoing individual, who takes pride in his individuality. Definitely drawn to people with positive frequencies. I'm very sarcastic(smart ass lol), but humorous!

NEW YORK New York  Pandora_Ink 26    Single Man Seeking Women

Free Dating
So, how does this work? You tell me..
Well, here it is, pof. I have no idea what to expect, but hopefully, the outcome is only the best. I am looking for someone good, is that a lot to ask for? Hate drama, only look towards the future. To

Manhattan New York  latenight1271 41    Single Man Seeking Women

Meet Singles
No "Hey Theres " Pls
does anyone really read this , seems a little cold and impersonal ,I enjoy what life has to offer I am a very positive person , if you are interested in knowing more , just ask ,

Paramus New Jersey  _Y_KNOT_TRY 47    Single Man Seeking Women

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
 
albany singles
astoria dating
Babylon dating
Bay Shore dating
binghamton singles
bronx singles
brooklyn singles
buffalo singles
cheektowaga singles
Clifton Park dating
cortland singles
Elmira dating
flushing singles
Fort Drum singles
glens falls singles
GREECE singles
hamburg dating
hempstead singles
ithaca singles
jamaica singles
jamestown singles
kingston singles
liverpool dating
lockport dating
Long Island singles
manhattan singles
middletown singles
New Rochelle dating
new york singles
newburgh dating
Niagara falls dating
North Tonawanda dating
ny singles
nyc singles
Patchogue singles
Plattsburgh singles
poughkeepsie singles
queens dating
Queens Village singles
rochester singles
saratoga springs dating
schenectady dating
staten island dating
syracuse singles
tonawanda dating
utica dating
watertown singles
westchester dating
white plains dating
yonkers singles