Online Dating in Calgary for Free

The only 100% Free Online Dating site for dating, love, relationships and friendship. Register HERE and chat with other Calgary singles
Create Your FREE Profile Here! | Refine Your Search


Online Dating
I Lost That Loving Feeling
I'm a third timer on here. Looking for someone who not scared to take a chance. Someone who can look into my eyes and see the genuine qualities if someone worth keeping. I'm one of those guy

Calgary Alberta  datenhappy 41    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
Looking for the real deal
Hey :)I have been single for 2 years now and figure its time to start seeing who is out there. I am 27 and not getting any younger and would love to find the one... I am a pretty easy going

Calgary Alberta  Hazel_Eyes87 27    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Service
Hi im trying this out just shoot me msg.
Hey i came from Europe - Slovakia 2 years ago im a Big guy i love to work out after work and on my free time, i also love nature and fresh air. Judt bought a brand nee truck so i wanna use it but not

Calgary Alberta  oryX77 20    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
looking for you
Headline (ex. looking for me?)Description - (Minimum of 100 characters)For your own safety, do not include your name, phone number, or address. People will read both your profile A

Calgary Alberta  44justdidit83 28    Single Man Seeking Women

Free Dating
Real. Really. Honest. Honestly.
I'm a level-headed, steady, logical-thinking, not-easily-rattled, take-it-all-in-stride type of a guy. I like to get outside, and put to use one of my two kinds of skis, my bike or just my pack and hi

Calgary Alberta  dirtshark 38    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
KCCO
Apple juice

calgary Alberta  andrew1234321 23    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
hello
I try to live a well balanced lifestyle. Eat healthyget exerciseHave fun good friendsenjoy music and occasionally movies I love to listen to audio books and podcastsI ar

Calgary Alberta  Jason905 25    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
Heading in the right direction :)
If you don't want to have a child or children..Please move on. ThanksI find myself trying to think of what my perfect match would enjoy me to say. There's no beating around the bush.So here goes.

Calgary Alberta  summr2wintr 41    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
Hey
I've been living in Calgary for the past 2 years. I really enjoy going out and seeing live bands. I'm into anything expect that shitty dubstep. I play bass and drums. I have three tattoos and plan on

Calgary Alberta  Baronjon605 25    Single Man Seeking Women

Free Dating
100% Aussie! Born and bred...
99% of you won't even read what is written here...do you happen to be in the other 1%?? Last time I was on here I had this long winded description that I poured myself into so this time I w

Calgary Alberta  Show_me_the_ropes 33    Single Man Seeking Women

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
 
Airdrie singles
Alberta singles
Banff dating
beaumont singles
Blackfalds dating
Bonnyville singles
Brooks singles
calgary dating
Camrose dating
Canmore singles
cochrane dating
Cold Lake dating
Drayton Valley singles
drumheller dating
edmonton singles
Edson singles
Fort McMurray singles
Fort Saskatchewan singles
grand prairie dating
grande prairie singles
High River dating
hinton singles
Innisfail dating
Lac La Biche dating
Lacombe singles
Leduc dating
lethbridge dating
Lloydminster dating
Medicine Hat dating
Morinville dating
Okotoks dating
Olds dating
peace river dating
Ponoka singles
red deer dating
reddeer dating
Rocky Mountain House singles
sherwood park singles
slave lake dating
spruce grove dating
St Albert singles
Stettler dating
Stony Plain singles
Strathmore singles
Sylvan Lake singles
Taber dating
Wainwright singles
Westlock dating
Wetaskiwin singles
whitecourt dating