Online Dating in Carencro for Free

The only 100% Free Online Dating site for dating, love, relationships and friendship. Register HERE and chat with other Carencro singles
Create Your FREE Profile Here! | Refine Your Search

Nobody calls me Moonpie but my MeeMaw!
why list it? 90% don't read and the other 10% will agree with anything you put on here just for the opportunity to get in your pants. move along, nothing to see here. show's over

Lafayette Louisiana  SoTickledPink 49    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Online
looking for someone
I love sports I love kids and I just like to have fun

opelousas Louisiana  Dustanstanfordlsu 31    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
looking for a lady
I have horses and love to ride also like movies and the parks I can also read LOL I think people should be honest about how old there pictures are and quit taking trick pictures u no and maybe they w

Lafayette Louisiana  jimmythib 51    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
I like to hunt,fish,cook,and raise my dogs!if yu want to know anymore just message me.

Abbeville Louisiana  ryandent 40    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
Well, I don't know where to start to talk about me but I am a very down to earth guy who's knows what I want in life and doing it. The only thing that's missing is that special someone in my life. One

Youngsville Louisiana  schekeij1 36    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
have a beautiful Labor Day
..i luv is what i kno..and played from pee wee thru middle school to hi school a lil n college and still play often,,I luv to workout,,sta n shape....listen to any type of music...m

Lafayette Louisiana  espn206 28    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
I want someone that will do anything to have me.
Im pansexual. Pretty layed back and cool so hmu (:Turn ons: tattoos, country boys, soldiers, compliments, short girlsTurn offs: players, whores, short guys, and black people (cool

Duson Louisiana  toxik_cuppycake 18    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Online
Who Dat !
single, athletic, clean cut type.......loves working out , sports, movies, etc........ seeking same. a lady who takes care of herself........No big gurls plz.........and I Luv LONG HAIR on

Lafayette Louisiana  totalpkge 43    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
Seeking a down to earth lady
Like a good saints football game, getting out for a game of golf from time to time gardening. aspirations are simple, in todays world,, survive. I am a very patient man. Old fashion in a sense, hav

Crowley Louisiana  coyote48 54    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
one more time
I'm awkward, intelligent, love good conversation, agnostic, stubborn, wear my heart on my slave, open minded, tollerent, caring, affectionate, loving, generally care to much and rarely show that I do.

Lafayette Louisiana  blueyedsoldier30 29    Single Man Seeking Women

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
Abbeville dating
alex dating
Bastrop dating
baton rouge singles
Belle Chasse singles
Bogalusa dating
Bossier singles
breaux bridge singles
broussard dating
Carencro dating
Chalmette singles
Crowley singles
Denham Springs singles
Deridder dating
Eunice singles
Fort Polk singles
gretna dating
hammond singles
Haughton singles
houma dating
Kenner dating
Lake Charles singles
LaPlace dating
leesville singles
mandeville dating
Marrero dating
metairie dating
monroe singles
Morgan City singles
Natchitoches dating
New Iberia dating
new orleans dating
opelousas dating
Pineville singles
Plaquemine dating
Ponchatoula dating
Port Allen dating
raceland dating
Rayne dating
Ruston singles
shreveport singles
Slidell singles
sulphur singles
thibodaux dating
Ville Platte singles
west monroe singles
Westlake singles
Youngsville singles
Zachary dating