Nerdy - Confident - Spontaneous - Gentlemen
I would hate to bore you by telling you how wonderful I am by attaching to my name a bunch of flattering adjectives. I am sure that you have already found this about two hundred times in all the other
friends relationship kicking it
A YouTube Lover
Just looking fordatingFor a long time I've been waiting for ever to have someone for me.A hobbie would be shopping reading drawing YouTube videos.I like Beyonce Rihanna M
It's like finding a needle in a F**K stack!
I am an artist and Animator for a little company I created called "Dirtbagtoons", look us up. I Love SciFi, and horror movies, especially zombie ones. I'm a huge cartoon fan and I love anything from t
Dont break a womans heart
Sitting here thinking aboutAll the innocent people I done hurt in my pastRelationships, never felt the slightest preparedTill it happened to meIt’s funny, I was so quick to la
Just a girl looking for her slim shady
Let's be honest doesnt matter what i write here to 98% of you, but for the other 2% here ya go...prepare to fall in love ;). I'm awesome, the end. Just kidding...well sorta.I love God, famil
Jesus Henry Christ
Lookin for a sustainable, heart-healthy, and well-balanced kind of lovin’~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1. Show your heroic heart2. Unsheathe
Clyde looking for Bonnie
Love cars. traveling, food, music and social drinking. I have various other hobbies I'll be more than happy to discuss with you in person. I have a somewhat raunchy sense of humor and always
please read my profile before contacting me.
Biologically = Normal Human Being. 2- Naturally = Inquisitive. 3- Apparently = Sincere. 4- Physically = Very fit. 5- Definitely = stylish. 6- Mentally = Stable. 7- Probably = Emotional. 8- Reasonably
The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free
I am very easy-going, and enjoy many indoor and outdoor activities.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30