Online Dating in Los angeles for Free

The only 100% Free Online Dating site for dating, love, relationships and friendship. Register HERE and chat with other Los angeles singles
Create Your FREE Profile Here! | Refine Your Search


Free Dating
Want to know more about me...Let's Talk!
I Enjoy intelligent conversation ,working out, traveling ,And a woman that enjoys a sense of humor.

Los Angeles California  MTrell1 30    Single Man Seeking Women

Meet Singles
looking for friendship
Love trying new things .I like hiking fishing camping comedy clubs . I love being on the beach

whittier California  krise7 44    Single Woman Seeking Men

Free Dating
No Agenda, just go with the flow...
Ladies you can ask me anything and we'll go from there. The only thing asked is please don't be drama. What can say about myself is I'm fully latino (Salvadorian) and proud so don't let the white boy

Los Angeles California  sirwilliam2345 27    Single Man Seeking Women

Meet Singles
A Chicagoan looking to take over Cali..
Listener. Songwriter. Rapper. Educator. Chicagoan. Lover of the arts. Vegan(80% of the time, vegetarian the other 20%. Or maybe it's the other way around). Music/concert lover. Sports fanatic.

Los Angeles California  thewriteousone 32    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
Let's try this
I like to stay in shape and be active. At the same time I enjoy a night out bar hoping and dancing at venues that play music. My free time is spent working on my car. Amateur race car driver. 100% aga

Santa Ana California  xcopperx 25    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
I have been working in media domain in a
I have been working in media domain in a various positions for almost 8 years, starting as a TV reporter covering the 3 gulf war and Host of the TV show "American Idol" for the middle Eastern version

Orange California  Alen314 29    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
Hey I'm Jack , want to be my Jill?
I love sports, espcially hockey. I enjoy reading physics and neuroscience. Have a phd in biomedical sciences and now finishing my MD.

Los angeles California  DrHockey 31    Single Man Seeking Women

Free Dating
Let's get to know each other!!
Hello everybody welcome to my profile in this text you will find out a little about me and how I will be impacting you life with Lol.. etc.... I like sports, everything. I love outdoors and I like to

Long Beach California  Lemur48 32    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
Romantic Brazilian
Workin out and fishing on my boat Ready and drawingHikingStargazingCookingTraveling Swimming Music Singing

Newport Beach California  classybrazxxx22 29    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
i may look intimidating, but i am a total dork :)
I have been doing makeup and special effects makeup for over 6 years, I have around 15 college movies and 2 music videos under my belt, my dream is to become a professional makeup artist one day.

Huntington Beach California  n0t0ri0usnic0 21    Single Man Seeking Women

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
 
anaheim dating
bakersfield dating
beverly hills dating
chico dating
Chula Vista singles
concord singles
corona dating
Costa Mesa singles
el cajon singles
escondido singles
fairfield singles
fontana dating
fremont dating
fresno singles
fullerton singles
hayward dating
hemet singles
huntington beach dating
irvine dating
long beach singles
los angeles singles
modesto singles
moreno valley singles
north hollywood dating
oakland dating
oceanside singles
ontario dating
orange dating
Oxnard singles
palmdale singles
pasadena dating
Pomona singles
rancho cucamonga singles
redding singles
riverside singles
roseville singles
sacramento singles
san bernardino dating
san diego singles
san francisco singles
san jose dating
santa ana singles
santa monica singles
santa rosa dating
stockton singles
torrance singles
Vallejo singles
victorville dating
visalia singles
whittier dating