Online Dating in Marion for Free

The only 100% Free Online Dating site for dating, love, relationships and friendship. Register HERE and chat with other Marion singles
Create Your FREE Profile Here! | Refine Your Search

Free Dating
Alright, alright, alright
Finishing up my final year of school. Also play golf.

Marion Indiana  cubsfan093 22    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
Looking for someone interesting
Hello all,I do believe that this is a total waste of of time, but what the's free. I've been on here several times and have met several women. Obviously all meetings have end

Gas city Indiana  Mdl1957 46    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
Good Lawd Have Mercy
I love to cook and serve in my church. I like helping others and donating time for the greater good..I'm unique. I love to share my experience strength and hope to help others see the light. My Goals

Muncie Indiana  DFS1979 36    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
Just moved here from North California to work for IU Health in cardiac surgery...- Active- Love the outdoors. Camping, hiking, biking- Grew up Dirt Biking- Adrenaline junky

Muncie Indiana  Chrisb747 25    Single Man Seeking Women

Free Dating
my drinking team has a racing problem
About me.. well I work alot I like to be busy, im a total gearhead. I enjoy going out for a few drinks. If im not working my time usually consists of working on my own projects. I love grilling out, f

central IN Indiana  lztheiss 21    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
True love is a trip that makes life worth living
About 85% of the people who look at this won't read it. But for the other 15% here's a little bit about me. I enjoy being outdoors. Some of the things that I enjoy is camping, walking, swimming, and

Wabash Indiana  Bripplin 19    Single Man Seeking Women

Free Dating
Where the cowboys at?
20. Love riding horses. I'm a country girl at heart. Get to know me, you won't regret it.

Alexandria Indiana  flatford7 20    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Online
Where are you hiding?
please don't be afraid to say hello. I am looking for the same thing all normal people are looking for in a bestfriend/lifelong partner. I want to be happy, healthy and live happily ever after. ok, I

Kokomo Indiana  luvz2boat 46    Single Man Seeking Women

Meet Singles
looking for that special woman
I like kids, animals, fishing, boating, camping, football, motorcycles, movies. I have two kids, an 18 yr old girl and an 13 yr old boy. They both keep me pretty busy with softball, baseball, and foot

elwood Indiana  Axeguitar 47    Single Man Seeking Women

Free Dating
looking to enjoy life a little more.
I've recently retired and would enjoy finding someone to spend special times with. A great friendship would be great and see what happens from there. I'm a very outgoing person that loves to laugh a l

kokomo Indiana  Rita0604 66    Single Woman Seeking Men

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
anderson dating
Angola dating
bloomington singles
bluffton dating
Brownsburg singles
carmel singles
Chesterton singles
columbia city singles
Connersville singles
Corydon singles
Crown Point dating
East Chicago singles
elkhart dating
evansville singles
Fishers singles
fort wayne dating
frankfort dating
gary dating
goshen singles
greenfield singles
Highland singles
hobart dating
indianapolis dating
jeffersonville singles
Kendallville singles
kokomo dating
lafayette dating
LaPorte dating
marion singles
Merrillville singles
Michigan City singles
Mishawaka dating
muncie dating
New Albany singles
Noblesville singles
North Vernon singles
Peru dating
plymouth singles
portage dating
schererville singles
Scottsburg dating
Seymour dating
shelbyville singles
south bend dating
Terre Haute singles
valparaiso singles
Vincennes dating
wabash dating
warsaw singles
West Lafayette singles