Online Dating in Pittsburgh for Free

The only 100% Free Online Dating site for dating, love, relationships and friendship. Register HERE and chat with other Pittsburgh singles
Create Your FREE Profile Here! | Refine Your Search


Online Dating
Those who wander are not always lost
I'm a generally creative person, with a fierce work ethic and in need of some down-time. I'm not the super girly-girl type. I'm a good eclectic mix of somewhere between "I like to get my nails done" a

x Pennsylvania  Jense34 34    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Service
Carpe Diem
Laid back, down to earth, love to laugh and enjoy life. So let's link up and have a good time.

Coraopolis Pennsylvania  kdd2015 32    Single Man Seeking Women

Free Dating
I'm an open book. Ask me anything.
I love to exercise outdoors. I am very much into running and hot yoga. I was very big in theater in high school and college and love going to shows still. I am currently a student working to become a

Pittsburgh Pennsylvania  Jhr2015 30    Single Woman Seeking Men

Free Dating
Looking for the not OUTDOOR LOVING man
I am looking for a serious relationship with a tall, dark and handsome man with a good sense of humor, My ideal would be to find someone who is financially secure or beyond and would like to share t

Pittsburgh Pennsylvania  Bunni54 55    Single Woman Seeking Men

Free Dating
One more time....
I'm going to attempt this one more time. Backpacker, fisherman, traveler, pool player.

Mount Pleasant Pennsylvania  Chubqueen 35    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
Im trying to find love
Hello there im new to this so if your reading this keep going im 22years old im a big country boy but im a manly man 100%. I am an iron worker have been for a while now and I take pride in my work I l

Canonsburg Pennsylvania  ramking2500 22    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
Blkbuttafly
I am 37 yr old business owner. I love to travel, read and make money. I do not have small children and I prefer to go out on dates than to go to someone home. I enjoy R&B and old school music I enjoy

Pittsburgh Pennsylvania  kema2014 38    Single Woman Seeking Men

Free Dating
Are you out here!
Love playing basketball and golfLike a country and rock musicI own my own business. Really enjoy what I'm doing at this time of my life.I'm outgoing and enjoy meeting others

Pittsburgh Pennsylvania  whstsup 52    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
I wanna settle
Hey everyone I'm Chris and I'm 30 years old. I work in the IT field and I love doing what I do. I'm looking for a girl to have fun with on the terms of hopefully landing a relationship. I have my own

Harmarville Pennsylvania  Chris6687 30    Single Man Seeking Women

Meet Singles
We’ll Just Lie & Say We Met At The Library…
I enjoy helping others and achieve their goals!10% of life you are powerless and the other 90% is how you react to every situation that come upon you!I believe you can turn internal pain int

Rochester Pennsylvania  Jimbarnes1975 40    Single Man Seeking Women

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
 
allentown singles
altoona singles
bensalem singles
bethlehem dating
Bloomsburg dating
Bristol dating
butler singles
carlisle dating
chambersburg singles
chester dating
Downingtown singles
Doylestown dating
East Stroudsburg dating
easton singles
erie singles
Greensburg dating
hanover dating
harrisburg dating
Hazleton dating
indiana singles
Irwin singles
johnstown singles
King of Prussia dating
lancaster dating
Lansdale dating
Latrobe singles
mckeesport singles
meadville singles
Mechanicsburg dating
monroeville dating
new castle dating
Norristown dating
philadelphia singles
philly dating
Phoenixville singles
pittsburgh dating
pottstown dating
pottsville dating
reading dating
scranton singles
sharon dating
Shippensburg dating
state college dating
stroudsburg dating
Uniontown singles
Upper Darby dating
west chester dating
wilkes barre singles
williamsport singles
york singles