Online Dating in White Rock for Free

The only 100% Free Online Dating site for dating, love, relationships and friendship. Register HERE and chat with other White Rock singles
Create Your FREE Profile Here! | Refine Your Search


Free Dating
Can you keep up?
I'm a very open minded person so I don't take everything to heart. But please don't shoot me a dumb msg and disappoint me. I'm new to this site and the only reason I made this POF account is to actual

surrey British Columbia  adina16 19    Single Woman Seeking Men

Online Dating
Activities make life sweeter.
I am into studying and sports, they fill my time mostly often. Moving on with my career and getting stronger and more skillful in sports inspire me.Latin and soft rock music, I do like listening

Vancouver British Columbia  cycleswim 44    Single Man Seeking Women

Free Dating
biggest heart ever
90 percent of u will read my profile and not reply where the other 10 percent will actually give it a try and see if I'm worth chatting to i believe everyone deserves one chance in lifeim sick of

Vancouver British Columbia  happiestpersonever2424 29    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
A flawed but basically a human being.
“Of all the ways we have found to hurt ourselves, the worse has been through love. We are always suffering because of someone who doesn't love us, or someone who has left us, or someone who won't leav

Vancouver British Columbia  Mantou 40    Single Man Seeking Women

Free Dating
The Great Gig In The Sky
I consider myself to be very spiritual, confident, affectionate, assertive, chivalrous and open-minded. People say I have a good sense of humor and that I have an accent. I love to laugh, have fun and

Burnaby British Columbia  CopperOwl 31    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
Looking for a sports fan?
As you could tell from the header I love sports. I play ringette in the winter and slow pitch softball in the spring. Ideally you like them too and not just watching them.My family is very

Richmond British Columbia  dblackall 27    Single Woman Seeking Men

Free Dating
Welcome, enjoy ; )
I'm a great guy looking for a nice lady...You'd think it'd be easy :) Its exhausting and draining. I'm old fashioned with a twist of modern :)I don't always say Hi at 1st, I am shy as well..

Surrey soon the fraser valley British Columbia  Fishinganytime 45    Single Man Seeking Women

Meet Singles
Looking for someone to chat with
I have a son he is going to be 1 on the 31st of July he is my world and I go to school full time to become a cosmetologist, I'm looking for someone to get to know so hit me up!!!!

bellingham Washington  tmarie1922 22    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Online
Looking for a keeper :)
New to this .. Independent girl who's a sweetheart :) My career & my dog are pretty much everything to me. When I'm not working I usually am spending time with my friends. I'm a very hard worker and I

Coquitlam British Columbia  bl8on 22    Single Woman Seeking Men

Online Dating
Looking for some new people to talk to
Hi my name is mary I have 2 boys I live in Vancouver bc I'm a down to earth girl I love to go to the moives, dancing or just chill at home watching Netflix ?? if your looking for a night sta

Vancouver British Columbia  maybear1986 28    Single Woman Seeking Men

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
 
abbotsford dating
Aldergrove dating
burnaby singles
campbell river dating
Castlegar dating
chilliwack dating
Comox dating
coquitlam singles
Courtenay singles
cranbrook dating
Dawson Creek singles
delta dating
duncan singles
Fort St John dating
kamloops dating
kelowna dating
Ladysmith singles
langley singles
maple ridge singles
Merritt singles
mission dating
nanaimo dating
Nelson dating
new westminster singles
north vancouver singles
parksville dating
penticton singles
pitt meadows singles
Port Alberni dating
Port Coquitlam dating
Port Moody dating
powell river singles
prince george dating
Prince Rupert dating
Quesnel dating
richmond dating
Salmon Arm singles
Sooke singles
Squamish singles
surrey singles
Terrace singles
Trail singles
vancouver singles
vernon singles
victoria dating
West Vancouver singles
Westbank dating
Whistler singles
White Rock dating
Williams Lake dating