Online Dating in Saint Joseph for Free

The only 100% Free Online Dating site for dating, love, relationships and friendship. Register HERE and chat with other Saint Joseph singles
Create Your FREE Profile Here! | Refine Your Search


Online Dating
Looking for me??
I'm a single mother who works a full time job!! I'm easy going and friendly! I like movies and going on walks. I can either stay in or go out!

Saint Joseph Missouri  summyd80 36    Single Woman Seeking Men

Free Dating
Someone Has To Fit
I've been on here for a while now and have met some very interesting individuals No keepers thus far I'm sure there is someone out there that is perfect for me just haven't been lucky enough to find

Small town Missouri  fewnfar 45    Single Man Seeking Women

Free Dating
Lonly looking for someone special
I'm a loving caring honest man looking for the same in a woman get hearted open minded adventurous non judgemental love to have fun love to meet the right woman

Saint joseph Missouri  boomboomcat47 46    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
How country are ya
I'm usually pretty laid back, witty and sarcastic, like to make people laugh but usually they just laugh at me being me even when I'm serious lol. I speak my mind 99% of the time. The other 1% I can't

Saint Joseph Missouri  kuntry8233 32    Single Woman Seeking Men

Meet Singles
Will you accept this rose
Kind of a night owl love the out doors and fishing and camping any thing any thing adventure or exciting and I'm very romantic

Saint joseph Missouri  joshuaw420 38    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
ask and find out
airbrushing building my home tattooing rat rodding;

king city Missouri  hollywoodtattoo420 37    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
Fancy meeting you here
I'm fortunate to have an amazing family and group of friends that I love to spend time with. I have 2 dogs, Molly and Sadie, who are super cool. I genuinely love my job. I'm a third grade te

SaintJoseph Missouri  mspayne1787 29    Single Woman Seeking Men

Online Dating
Looking for friends ??
Hmm??...lets see I'm * Easy to talk to* have Hazel eyes * I'm mixed (LightSkinnedCub)* 6 younger brothers / 2 older sisters * Love talking otp (on the phon

Atchison Kansas  LightBrightxD 20    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
why not?
I'm tired of the bar scene,I don't think what I want will be found there. Just looking on here and maybe at worst case I can make a few new friends. I'm a dad first,if you can't understand that then w

Saint Joseph Missouri  searching414me 40    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
Always looking for fun!!!
Love the outdoors and anything to do with water! Hunting. Fishing. Surfing. Skiing. Hiking.

St. Joseph Missouri  eaglesfan2012 24    Single Man Seeking Women

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
 
Arnold singles
Ballwin singles
Bolivar dating
branson singles
Camdenton dating
cape girardeau dating
chesterfield singles
Clinton dating
columbia singles
dexter singles
farmington dating
fenton singles
Festus singles
Florissant dating
fulton singles
grandview singles
hazelwood dating
independence singles
jefferson city singles
joplin singles
kansas city dating
Kirksville singles
Lee's Summit singles
lees summit singles
Liberty singles
Moberly dating
neosho singles
Nixa singles
O'Fallon dating
ofallon singles
poplar bluff dating
raytown singles
Rolla dating
saint charles singles
Saint Joseph dating
saint louis dating
Saint Peters dating
saint robert singles
SaintCharles dating
Saintlouis singles
sedalia dating
Sikeston singles
springfield dating
St Louis dating
st. louis dating
st.louis dating
Sullivan dating
warrensburg singles
Wentzville singles
west plains singles